1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary supreme court justice under Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

What if and could Obama apoint Hillary or Bill as supreme court judges. What a place of power for the CLintons. Better than being President. Could be the secret deal. This is what is scary about the next President, 3 Supreme court judges to apoint. Lets see Clinton, Pelosi and Dailey.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I reported this scenerio a couple of months ago....

Not Bill due to his disbarrment in Arkansas, but Hillary is a definitely possibility.

As stated in other threads, if Obama is elected, there's going to be some really scary stuff ahead for us.

Curt

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I saw her on the TV a few days ago. The interviewer, just GUSHING over hillary, asked her about the Supreme Court position. hillary said she would not be a judge.

The lying POS also said she wasn't going to run for president.

Tom(AJ00)

4. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

I think Hillary would be a very hard sell as a Supreme Court judge due to her lack of judging experience. On the other hand, considering the degree of corruption common in today's politition, especially in the Dems. we can expect about anything. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

5. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

I'll bet she would accept the Attorney General cabinet position. That would be pretty scary.

6. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

MIA, Unfortunately, I fear you are correct. Sometimes, my latent idealism comes to the front. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Qualifications from Encarta;

"The Constitution does not specify formal qualifications for membership on the Supreme Court. From the beginning, though, justices have all been lawyers, and most pursued legal and political careers before serving on the Court. Many justices served as members of Congress, governors, or members of the Cabinet. One president, William Howard Taft, was later appointed chief justice. Some justices came to the Court from private law practice, and others were appointed from positions as law professors. Many justices appointed in the second half of the 20th century had experience in the United States courts of appeal and other lower courts. Only one justice, Charles Evans Hughes, was confirmed as a Supreme Court justice twice. President Taft appointed Hughes, then governor of New York, to the Court in 1910. Hughes gave up his Court seat in 1916 to run for president, but he lost in a close race against Woodrow Wilson. In 1930 President Herbert Hoover returned Hughes to the Court as chief justice."

As stated, she COULD...:(

8. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

I have read that Hillary, though schooled in law, has never passed the bar. I can't recall off the top of my head the source. Post-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

supreme court under hillary