1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary supporter's untold Obama horror stories

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hillary supporter

Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign violated Democratic Party rules and engaged in improper and possibly illegal actions to steal the 2008 Democratic Party presidential nomination from Hillary Clinton, according to a worker for Hillary’s campaign.

Michele Thomas, a professional photographer in Hollywood, told WND in an exclusive interview that her resistance to the Obama campaign made her a target of intimidation.

Ads by GoogleListen To Live Talk Radio
    Listen to Live Streaming Talk Radio Stations Instantly -Download Free!
    www.ConservativeTalkNow.com“I have received death threats from Obama’s people,” she said. “I think I was called a ‘racist’ a thousand times. If you didn’t stand for Obama, you were a racist. It was a way to intimidate you.”

As WND reported yesterday, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has expanded the scope of his law enforcement investigation into President Obama’s presidential eligibility to include evidence of criminal activity by the Obama campaign in the 2008 Democratic Party primary race.

CLick above for the rest of the story, interesting. Mike.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Thanks Mike that was very interesting, I just wish there was some way to get to the truth

3. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

It wont be long before people every where are positive that voting just isnt working. Stories like this one are the reason why. What happens after that?
    Civil war? Revolution? I hope it doesnt come to that. I hope I dont live long enough to see this country fall apart.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Only one way to describe it.

Shit floats.

HM

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Hey HM ... it all depends on what you have been eating!

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

There is mention tonight on a article posted by WND that if the Clintons had mentioned anything about barry not being eligible, little Chelsie would have been snuffed out.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Chicago style.

HM

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Somehow I find it difficult to feel any sympathy for the Clintons when someone else pulls shady political tactics on them.

Karma - what goes around comes around.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

You really have to wonder just how far the chicago style of politics will go.....

10. johnboy

johnboy Member

Sounds like a conspiracy to me!

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Lots of 24s.

"The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots from time to time". Thomas Jefferson

Perhaps that time has come. Fear not the actions which Jefferson says are called for. They are indeed necessary to return the ship of state to a rightful course. How will it start? Where will it end? God alone knows. However, I believe any effort to save America is preferable to simply surrendering to those who would "fundamantally change" our beloved country.

There are many places in this world where people can go to "enjoy" the liberal lifestyle. America is unique in that freedom has been paramount since its founding. And while it has been eroded in the name of "fairness" and "equality of outcome", it has become anything but fair and equal. It has become the liberal bully forcing his will on his fellows citizens with total disregard for their rights and freedoms.

I just hope that somewhere in this vast country there exist enough patriots who are equal to the task.

Birdogs

12. 682LINY

682LINY Member

we all will die some time,, we may have to chose weather to die as free Men or subjects

13. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Guys & Gals,

As I have stated before Obama/Hillary-2012 the Clintons are "Glory Hogs" and the LIBS love em. Un-beatable..... Hillary first woman VP, then first woman Pres. 2016.

The United States will be toast, and I can smell the toast burning already.

Vaporize EM,

Frank Fortyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.