1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary says "No!" to meeting with Carter

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Good one for Hillary.

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I was in the USAF when he was president.

He was a complete failure as a leader when he was young, and he is a complete failure as a leader as an "Elder".

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Baron - There have been lots of other failures as president, so that is no great achievement for him. But he has been a singular disgrace as a former president and elder. No former president except Jimmy Carter has bad-mouthed successive presidents. Jimmy was not criticized by Bush I, Ronald Reagan, or Gerald Ford. No other former president has publicly criticized his country. And certainly no other former president has traveled to a foreign country and criticized his homeland in the presence of petty dictators. At least at Gerald Ford's funeral he was not seated with the other living former presidents but was seated a few rows back.

Even Bill Clinton had to integrity to walk out of a forum when of some of the Hollywood/media elite bad-mouthed the USA in his presence.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Hillary says

Carter is a total idiot. Hillary did the right thing snubbing him.

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hillary says

mrskeet410 - perhaps I am misreading, but you seem to be chiding me about Carter when it seems to me that in my post I express that I completely share your distain and contempt of his post-presidential activities.

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Hillary says

Oh no Baron! I don't disagree at all. As bad as his presidency was his post-presidency behavior has been an absolute disgrace to the office, the Republic, and the American people.

7. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Hillary says

His failure as a President is only exceeded by his failure as an ex-president. You ought to read the book written by a Secret Service agent assigned to him if you want a real eye opener about him and his wife.

The book is " In the Presidents Secret Service" by Ronald Kessler. I recommend this book highly, it has a lot of good information in it about Secret Service operations and problems they face now.

8. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hillary says

Hillary never said no to me. Maybe "Don't stop" but never "no".

9. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Hillary says

What amazing times we live in...!!!!!
    Carter is able to make Hillary appear like she finally found some "class"...
    Obama is able to make Hillary look like a "moderate Democrat"...!!
    Geeezzz...who saw that coming..????

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Hillary says

Word has it on the street that Hillary told Tron that even Bill could do better than that. Then she told him, "either start the ride or get off the wild pony."

11. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Hillary says

Why would she want to meet with a dumb ass? She won,t meet Obama Next!

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Hillary says

You guys aren't giving him credit for proper and fair scheduling of the White House tennis courts. No one had/has done a better job.

13. gotbass

gotbass Member

Hillary says

Likes to Shoot - good one! Tron, that has to smart, probably leave a mark. Wild pony, probably more like a tired rented mule. Mike

14. Mapper

Mapper Member

Hillary says

Carter was a great President, for about the ten minutes when he gave us a big raise. Of course he was at least partly responsible for the inflation that necessitated the raise.

15. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Hillary says

Carter is a moron. He is or was the worst President we ever had till Obama came around. Hilary snub him because she is afraid that if she is with him in anyway she will be tarished for being around him. In other words she's looking out for herself. I don't like her at all but I can't blame her either for not being around him.

Carter does need to shut the hell up and leave things alone. All he's doing is making more trouble for everyone. He's a has been and he needs to accept that he is a has been.

16. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Hillary says

Somehow the vision of Hillary's fat ankles rapped around Trons little troll head disturbs me : ) but hey whatever trips your trigger carry on.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hillary says

Well, there was a time years ago.........

HM

18. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Hillary says

YEAH BABY!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.