Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillary Runs As Third Party Candidate

2K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  mike moncilovich 
#1 ·
Any chance of her running as a third party candidate? If the democrats don't select her as a candidate, she has no more need for them. Why not run. She would probably have more of a chance of winning than any third party candidate we have had in the past.

#5 ·
Go ahead, dems. You've already halfway committed suicide by nominating Hussein. Might as well swallow the whole bottle and finish the job.

(Hint: there are a LOT more young sub/urban "new generation" democrats than there used to be. The Andy Griffith labor union **** huntin' yaller dog democrats don't run that party anymore...they just think they still do).

#6 ·
You can read anything on the internet, but is this true?

"Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the
first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack
Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and
43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African ***** from his father's side.
While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya , his
father's family was mainly Arab.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was
only 12.5% African ***** and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate
even states he's Arab, not African *****). From....and for more....go to.....

In addition, for 31 years he was a registered as a Muslim and kept that faith until his wife made him change, so he could run for office."

#7 ·
I wholeheartedly concur with a few of the previous posts, where Hillary has still got something "up her sleeve" for Obama.

There is NO way this woman (I think) would still be dogfighting this battle, unless she was certain of the outcome - in her favor.

The Arkansas Mafia is a great way to put her political allegince. Heck -- more than one individual ended up dead during the Bill Clinton regime, if they appeared to be a viable threat to the truth about EITHER of the Clintons and their underhanded brand of doing business.

I would be a bit worried, were I Barack Obama. There has got to be more than we are seeing on the surface. After all -- "tenacity" can only carry her so far, and she should be gone already, but..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.