1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Runs As Third Party Candidate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Unsingle, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Any chance of her running as a third party candidate? If the democrats don't select her as a candidate, she has no more need for them. Why not run. She would probably have more of a chance of winning than any third party candidate we have had in the past.

2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

She would split the dem. vote and give McCain a win.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

That would be her way of paying back the Democratic Party for not selecting her. Priceless. HMB

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'm waiting for the Clinton machine to drop the big one on Obama before the convention. Never count the Arkansas Mafia down and out.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Go ahead, dems. You've already halfway committed suicide by nominating Hussein. Might as well swallow the whole bottle and finish the job.

(Hint: there are a LOT more young sub/urban "new generation" democrats than there used to be. The Andy Griffith labor union coon huntin' yaller dog democrats don't run that party anymore...they just think they still do).

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You can read anything on the internet, but is this true?

"Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the
    first Arab-American President, not the first black President. Barack
    Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and
    43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.
    While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya , his
    father's family was mainly Arab.. Barack Hussein Obama's father was
    only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate
    even states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....

In addition, for 31 years he was a registered as a Muslim and kept that faith until his wife made him change, so he could run for office."

7. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I wholeheartedly concur with a few of the previous posts, where Hillary has still got something "up her sleeve" for Obama.

There is NO way this woman (I think) would still be dogfighting this battle, unless she was certain of the outcome - in her favor.

The Arkansas Mafia is a great way to put her political allegince. Heck -- more than one individual ended up dead during the Bill Clinton regime, if they appeared to be a viable threat to the truth about EITHER of the Clintons and their underhanded brand of doing business.

I would be a bit worried, were I Barack Obama. There has got to be more than we are seeing on the surface. After all -- "tenacity" can only carry her so far, and she should be gone already, but..............

8. turmite

turmite Member

should something happen to obammmmma.......Gun owners will get the blame!

BTW just remember her remark last week or the week before that she wasn't dropping out because of what happened to Bobby Kennedy! I wonder if that was a veiled "promise"

Mike

9. 101voodoo

101voodoo TS Member

Hell, I'd send her twenty bucks...

10. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

If he is half arab it must come from his kissin cousin Slick Dick (Dark-Vador) Fluba-Dubya's evil sidekick...Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.