1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary may be the next SOS...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigdogtx, Nov 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Report: Hillary Clinton To Accept Secretary Of State Post

(Undated) -- Senator Hillary Clinton may well be on her way to becoming Secretary of State. A report in London's "Guardian" newspaper says the New York lawmaker plans to accept the top cabinet post offered by President-elect Barack Obama. Clinton and Obama were onetime rivals for the Democratic nomination for President, and waged a sometimes bitter campaign. The senator has specialized in foreign affairs and defense issues since being elected to Congress. As part of the vetting process, Obama's team has been looking into the finances of former President Bill Clinton's foundation which has distributed millions of dollars to development programs in Africa.
    Another former campaign rival Obama is reaching out to is John McCain, who was defeated for the presidency in the general election two weeks ago. The GOP Arizona senator met with Obama in Chicago yesterday to talk about how they could work together and possibly roll back some of the controversial policies set into place during the Bush administration. Sources say Obama did not offer McCain a cabinet post.

Now SHE will be telling HIM what to do as well. This is going to be interesting. Just sitting back and watching. :)

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me if one of these folks is Trappy12?

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Trappy is the one that kinda looks like a girl with the expensive, tan, Burberry scarf around his neck.

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

I find this so strange inasmuch as Hillary declared after election that she wouldn't take another appointment in that she could do a lot more good as Senator. See, lies, lies, lies..I'm tired....

Janet

5. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Hillary may have trouble getting confirmed, and it's possible that she may not survive the vetting process. Billy Boy gets a lot of ca$h from asian sources, and that may cause a conflct of interest.

Best,
    Dennis

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Right. Hillary will have trouble being confirmed by the new democratic congress. Not likely.

Now Billy's conflict of interest is another question. But that will be dealt with inside the process and not in public.

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Secretary of State?

I thought you meant Same Old $h!t LOL

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

pendennis with all due respect.

"Billy Boy gets a lot of ca$h from asian sources, and that may cause a conflct of interest."

Lets see Hillary is going to be appointed by a man that refuses to confirm where he was born, Has a middle eastern Muslim sounding name. Went to school in Christian and Muslim schools has known associates that are/were domestic terrorist. Accumulates over 650 million dollars in campaign contributions 200 million of which are from questionable foreign sources. He believes he lives in a country that has 57 States in it.

I personally feel that Hillary is a shoe in just from who she is associating herself with.

Bob Lawless

9. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Sheesh!!! That's just great. We're gonna be stuck with both of those IDIOTS.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

kAnd Janet Reno will be secretay of Dating.

HM

11. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Actually, Hillary Clinton is a good choice for Secretary of State. Mrs. Clinton has met many of the current heads of states and has sat in on hundred's of NSA briefings. She would bring instant credibility to the job because she is a known entity to many world leaders. She is intelligent, shrewd and a solid negotiator.

Personally, I thought Bill Richardson from NM would be a better choice because of his past dialogues with both China and N.Korea. He is highly educated, well versed in South American politics, speaks Spanish fluently and is well liked on both sides of the political isle!

Rick

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Rico46,,you forgot to mention Hillary is a good liar with a bad memory,,

13. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

OICU, we can include those two fine characteristics in all our politicians

Rick

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Sack of ####?

15. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I think I now know why Obama refuses to produce his legitimate birth certificate. If he does, it would show that Bill Clinton is his father! Afterall I think I saw a picture of Obama's mother and she looked a bit chubby.

16. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I think SOS means Sorry Old Sow...Bill

17. laura!

laura! Member

The sexism is offensive!

Hillary was a candidate for the President of the United States of America.

A Candidate for President

of The United States of America!

and now they just want to give her a job as a secretary?

Sheeesh

18. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

I hope she gets SOS. We can't get a worse Senator in hee place.

Speaking of lies, she said she was not going to run for President when asked about it soon after she was elected NY Senator.

19. atashooter

atashooter Member

They figure she can "negotiate" better..

[​IMG]

20. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Or was is POS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.