1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary "Landed under fire"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by primed, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Hillary

''I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.''

She only lies when her lips are moving.

Bob

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hillary

I just saw her on the news. the oear her talk, you'd think she was Henry Kissinger.

carpetbagging floozy.

HM

3. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Hillary

Apparently the junior Senator from New York narrowly escaped harms way when members of her Bosnian entourage (Cheryl Crow and Sinbad) provided comedic and musical cover fire...

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Hillary

Someone must of held a lighted match over her head, thats the only way she has even been under fire ... Dumb B#@%& couldn't even wait until she got elected to start her BS ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Hillary

Maybe she should have married Gore. they tell stories about the same size.

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Hillary

Too bad she can't claim that she was having a "senior moment"...but maybe she could have benefitted by having Joe Lieberman there to help her keep her information straight.

WNCrob

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Hillary

Wasn't she with dan rather when HE was on the front lines ducking shot and shell? LOL, thats right, that turned out to be a lie also.

If she is so tough, why didn't she walk out after the 12th or 13th time she caught her nutty husband screwing around? For the same reason she lied ( on two different occasions) about the sniper story. How dumb do you have to be? At least if you are going to tell a lie, tell it about something that someone told you before they died. That way no one can prove it. OOPS, she did that one already.

SHE WILL DO, OR SAY, ANTYTHING TO GET IN THE WHITEHOUSE. That my friends is the scary part. Everytime I hear or see slick willy I can't help to think of the day he knew he was caught.

"What do you mean she kept the friggin dress?" Priceless!

AJ100

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Hillary

Hillary is a bad acid trip!

Tom R.

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Hillary

That women has bats in her belfry. Six months as President she'd be ready for the nervous hospital cackling away with that strange laugh of hers that lingers on just a little to long.

10. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Hillary

The dems are missing a good chance to take over the white house. They always seem to nominate the worst people of the entire group. Gore, Kerry now one of these..

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hillary

When I heard her say she came under sniper fire, my first thought was - was it friend or foe doing the shooting or both?

12. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Hillary

Please don't be so hard on deckfart's hero Hillery.

13. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Hillary

You guys are being very hard on a person that has no morals, no sense of facts, no intrigrity and more import no concern to the people of this county. Sad but true. Maybe if there was sniper fire as she stated we might have been more lucky. But alas as almost all she states and stands for is nothing more than a personal desire without any concerns for anyone else. - Jim

14. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Hillary

You guys QUIT !! Never ever use the name Hillary in the same sentence as hard on. One of you even said Very Hard On. Sorry, doesn't work for me.

:)

Mike

15. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Hillary

Must have been a piss pore sniper how could you miss her fat a##.

16. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Hillary

For once, there is no need for me to invent a controversy. I agree with everything that has been said !!

17. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Hillary

Following in the Democratic party tradition of LBJs "Raider Johnson" & John Kerrys three band-aid purple hearts------------

18. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Hillary

Hillary is every bit as brave as the deckfart. Both have been under fire many times by the "vast right wing conspiracy".

And no, deckfart, I have no desire to communicate privately with someone of your ilk. Whatever you have to say to me can be said here- so cry to somebody else.

19. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Hillary

C'mon guys. She admits to having "mis-spoken" because she was tired. And I believe it, considering all the phone calls she answers in the middle of the night to keep me safe while I sleep.

20. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Hillary

It just goes to show you Bush isn't the only liar, girls lie too...Mike