1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Jokes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by richrob, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrob

richrob TS Member

A Buddy sent this to me, figured this audience would appreciate it.

"Hillary Clinton's 506-page memoirs have come out. So much of her personality shines through, that in the end, you, too, will want to sleep with an intern." -
    > Craig Kilborn

> In Hillary Clinton's new book 'Living History,' Hillary details what itwas like meeting Bill Clinton, falling in love with him, getting married, and living a passionate, wonderful life as husband and wife. Then on page two, the trouble starts." - Jay Leno

"In the book she says when Bill told her he was having an affair, she said 'I could hardly breathe, I was gulping for air.' No, wait, I'm sorry, that's what Monica said." - David Letterman

"Hillary Clinton, our junior senator from New York, announced that she has no intentions of ever, ever running for office of the President of the United States. Her husband, Bill Clinton, is bitterly disappointed. He is crushed. There go his dreams of becoming a two-impeachment family." - David Letterman

"Last night, Senator Hillary Clinton hosted her first party in her new home in Washington. People said it was a lot like the parties she used to host at the White House. In fact, even the furniture was the same." - Jay Leno

"Senator Hillary Clinton is attacking President Bush for breaking hiscampaign promise to cut carbon dioxide emissions, saying a promise made, a promise broken. And then out of habit, she demanded that Bush spend the night on the couch." - Craig Kilborn

"CNN found that Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman in America.Women admire her because she's strong and successful. Men admire her becauseshe allows her husband to cheat and get away with It." - Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton is the junior senator from the great state of New York. When they swore her in, she used the Clinton family Bible....the one with only seven commandments." - David Letterman

2. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Tron won't be happy about this! LOL.

ec90t

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

There is nothing funny about Hillery. Let me put it this way, she will be laughing if she gets in the White House. Scary thought. Mike

5. TomP

TomP TS Member

There are no Hillary jokes....they're all TRUE!

6. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

One day, the seven dwarfs left to go work in the mine.

Snow White stayed home to prepare lunch. When she arrived at the
    mine with the lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave in.

Tearfully, and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out,
    hoping against hope that some of the dwarfs had survived.

'Hello, hello,' she called. 'Can anyone hear me? Hello'.

For quite a while there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White called again, 'Hello. Is anyone down there?'

Just as she was about to give up all hope, there came a faint voice from deep in the mine.

The voice said, 'Vote for Hillary. Vote for Hillary.'

Snow White, somewhat relieved screamed out, 'Oh, thank God - Dopey is still alive.

Hauxfan!

7. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

A Hillary Clinton Chicken Sandwich consists of: 2 large thighs, 2 small breasts and 2 left wings.