1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

hillary joke

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

Senator hillary clinton was invited to adress a major gathering of the American Indian nation two weeks ago in upper New York State. She spoke for almost an hour on her future plans for increasing every native American's standard of living, should she one day become the first female president. She referred to her career as a New York senator, how she had voted yes for every Indian issue that came to her desk. Although she was vague on the details of her plan, she seemed very enthusiastic about her future ideas for helping her "red sisters and brothers. At the end of her speech, the tribes decided to give her an Indian name-Walking Eagle. The senator was proud of being given her new Indian name as a sign of acceptance, as her motorcade departed she waved vigorously to the crowd. A news reporter later asked how the Indians had come to select the new name for the senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of sh*t it can no longer fly. I know this is a little long but i thought it was funny. hope nobody has already posted it.

2. southpark

southpark TS Member

I hope the FBI doesn't kick in your doors after she becomes emperor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

hillary joke by native american indian giving her an indian name