1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Gets Teary-Eyed...Seriously!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I don't think you understand.....her underwear was just to tight and something was pulling on something else! That's all!

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If she is crying it is because they told her to cry. Any real tears were cried out a long time ago being married to Bill. She must have been told to show her soft feminine side, the crying Oprah side, to get the female vote back from Obama Sadama.

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Really pretty amazing. I think she is coming the realization that this "sure thing" has slipped away from her. And, this performance is not going to help her in the eyes of many, many Americans. Look at the video. Amazing. Jake

4. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

If enough folks badmouth Hillary, Obama will win. Probably a republican
    might beat Hillary - not Obama. Keep this in mind as the primaries progress.

Doyal

5. incognito

incognito TS Member

America will not elect a woman or a black man.

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

She is so full of sh*t it's just out of control. Only the dumb ass liberals she represents would fall for that!

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

There isn't a human being on this planet that could spontaneously and deceivingly develop a tear quicker than slick willie. None. Period. She had the best teacher on the planet.

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

You gotta know she worked on that act all week-end...ready to trot it out and go for the sympathy/softer-side women's vote...This Biatch will do WHATEVER IT TAKES..to get that POWER.

9. happy

happy Member

does anyone remember how her husbands admin stole all the computers and trashed the offices when they lost the last time? This was brought to my recall today. They stole things out of the whitehouse and vandilized my computers and office equipment so Bush couln't get up and runnig upon taking office.

10. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

Crocodile Tears

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Happy, It is well documented that they took some things. But your statement that they trashed office equipment so Bush couldn't get up and running is uninformed. For many, many years it has been the government policy that when a new president takes over all the offices are cleaned to the walls. No files or information is left. The idea is that the new president starts fresh. (Now to me that is a stupid idea, but that's the way it is.)
    All the computer files and other files would have been wiped as a matter of policy.
    By the way, did you ever hear the story about Johnson stripping Air Force One to the walls when Nixon offered to let him take it back to Texas for his final trip? He apparently hated Nixon and loved AF-1. When they landed he ordered it stripped and it was done. He sent it back to Washington a shell.
    Jake

12. JimPot

JimPot TS Member

Thanks for the reality check Jake...

Some idiots forgot including our dear Bush, Reagan and many other presidents or senators or congressman and women shed tears for many reasons in different times for different reasons.

Like Happy many uninformed people hears something and believes it blindly just because it seems like something they would like to hear.
    True or not nobody gives a damn anymore?
    That's why a Black, liberal democrat with a middle name "HUSSEIN" is currently a guaranteed front runner while GOP still changing their front runner state to state on a weekly basis.
    Good luck!
    Jim

13. dverna

dverna Active Member

She found out Tron is married.

Don

14. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Even so, ol' Tron's heart has been given to a Kitty. Hill's too late. Jake

15. JimPot

JimPot TS Member

Now that's funny Hoosier!!!

16. deadelk

deadelk Member

This woman has been surrounded by ass kissers (tough job) since Bill was President, telling her how important and qualified she is and how smart she is and that she is destined to become the first female POTUS. Well she has just found out what people in flyover country think. It makes here cry to think that people would rather forget both her husband and her. Or maybe it's just hormones. We are going to be better off without her.

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

"...Heeyyyeeeaaahhhhh!!!"

-Howard Dean, 2004 - after losing Iowa.

"I have so many opportunities for this Country...(snif)"

- Shrillary, 2008, after losing Iowa.

Man - I just love what Iowa does to Democrats...it's like a meteor passing overhead or something.

18. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

I'm watching the Today show and they just had to show Hillary. She will do anything to get a vote even shake her lower lip and shed a tear or two. How sickning.

She is even now critisigning(sp) other people about compairing themselves to other leaders. Bill Clinton did the same thing with Thomas Jefferson and the Kenndeys. They can't do that but we can. I just hope she falls on her face today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.