1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary and Obama

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I just read online where Hillary and Obama have brokered a deal that they have decided to support each other for the Presidency and Vice Presidency of the United States and will use the first 3 caucus's to determine who will be the Pres and who will be the Vice Pres.

Depending on what happens I now know who and who I will not be voting for.

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

that's what i said would happen

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

It would be supreme stupidity to have both on the ticket.

I think the convention would break into a riot first.

Of course it would then insure a loss by the Democratic party so I guess that's a good thing.

HM

4. noseeam

noseeam TS Member

Halfmile,you have mail.

Bocephas

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what the Lumper said!

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The flaw in that rumor is that she would NEVER, EVER agree to be VP regardless of circumstances - just as embarrassing for her as losing outright - she was more powerful for 8 years already once....Bob Dodd

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

regardless of who was on top Obama would be dead post haste. Hillary may be a lot of things, but willing to kill for the job is not a problem for her. To put up with Bill's sh** for this long the only thing that will deny her are the voters and she can't kill us all.... can she? Got to go and check the body armor again. So go Mitt or Rudy or even sleepy Fred, I don't trust Huckabee. Sure wish that Duncan Hunter had caught fire.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

It was recently reported that Obama plans to appear at the New Hampshire caucas wearing The Color Purple. It was also reported that a certain wealthy and influencial black woman will be in attendance as well. It was further reported that this woman is lobbying Obama for the position of Secretary of State.....she wants to build girls schools in Africa with OUR money instead of HERS! Obama retains mute on this subject, but when asked about it, he said..."Naw, that ain't true....I done promised that job to Hillary!

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=unknown-5.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

10. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

If Obama won and Hillary was the VP......Obama would be lucky to live 6 months, before he had an accident....

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lump i'm likin you more every day. i voted huckabee at the caucus last night and ain't ashamed to admit it. he's pro gun, and believe it or not he is not a friend to the invaders from the south. jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.