1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary about to go under the bus?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Would anyone like to join me in predicting that Hillary is about to be thrown under the bus? Logic says she will be, but somehow that old bat and her worthless husband always escape accountability.

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

She looks like she was already hit by the bus

3. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

I think his royal hindass kept her "on the road" continuously, and in the dark, which is what she deserved for taking the position. Benghazi belongs to his royal hindass.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It's time for all those liars to pay the piper. Yes, I think she is toast but I don't feel that will be all or at least it shouldn't be. Jackie B.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Those Teflon coated A$$holes will come out of it unscathed

The typical American memory it about as long as their well, it's just way too short

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Do you suppose they are trying to get this out of the way so it wouldn't be brought up again (or at least be old news) if she ran for President?

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

As G. Gordon Liddy used to say, "..not until they are dead, in the coffin, with a stake through their heart, will we be rid of either of them."

Bob Falfa

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

scooterbum, I think it is all the Royal Asses responsibility but I also think He-a-she is getting thrown under the bus. He is going to lie his way out if at all possible. He would rather look bad taking the blame for being on the campaign trail in Las vegas than taking blame for the four deaths. Bulge.

9. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

Correct.

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

only the bus will get hurt, and it will be the bus;s fault.

11. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Nothing is going to happen to her. When 2016 comes around it will be an old story, "why do you conservatives dwell on something that happen so long ago?"

There was credible evidence that Bill Clinton - raped a woman and the boot licking media just yawned. They'll do the same for the witch.

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Old Smoker, doesn't she look good??? LOL. Bulge.
    [​IMG]

13. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

She reminds me of Margaret Hamilton in 'The Wizard of OZ'. I never seen anyone ride a broom any better. As a matter of fact, my mother in law comes to mind.

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Jerbear

16. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

We are now hearing from people in the loop that the call for back up was denied, but no one is saying who specifically said "no".

Some State Dept., 2nd or 3rd level dude will be the fall guy. The progressives are covering their butts with a game plan, or already have paid off the official sacraficial lamb.

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Ain't nothing gonna happen to her or Obammie....the public that receives gov't bennies want them to stay, the progressive commie libtards don't give a flying rats arse about anything or anybody as long as their agenda remains intact....

Bottom line is that there'll be a lot of hot air blown and nothing will change except the date on the calendar!!

Curt

18. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

They will continue to spin a lie even if the facts come out and the finger is pointed. The GOP will use this prior to election so it will not die and rightfully so. FOX news will not let it slide and the mainstream liberal media will not be able to let it die completely if the facts are so damning. They will however delegate it to the obituary page. ed nichols

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They will never get the smell off of the bus ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

As much as I hate to be an enabler for TS.com's shock-jock, C.E. Burgess, his conspiracy theory isn't that far fetched for it not to have gone something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.