1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilary won't run in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Jul 24, 2013.

1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hilary won

It is reported a brain tumor was found during a recent colonoscopy.

HM

2. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I was always told that guilty people will cut-and-run when the fire gets too hot, so I guess that is why she retired so quickly after letting those U.S. citizens get murdered in Benghazi!

I used to think her and Bill were fairly smart people, but it seems they are just good crooks and liars.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Neither of them are particularly intelligent. They are both, and especially Hillary, incredibly criminally cunning, and the very concept of shame quite escapes them both.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I imagine Benghazi should be added to her list.
    http://nstarzone.com/CLINTON.html

5. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

She will run, and if she runs she will win. We are doomed.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Her chubby arse couldn't run ANYWHERE very far,...walk into 2016..maybe..either way its gonna be ugly

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If I was a gonna bet money I would bet guinner16 is right.

8. John55

John55 Active Member

That's what everyone said in 2008...She's got a lot of baggage and wasn't all that hard for BHO to leave in the dust.

9. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

In 2008 the Dems needed to make a bold statement, and a black candidate was their best option. They have two terms under their belt, and they don't need as bold of a statement, which means Hillary fits the bill. If we are to have a republican president, we need a hands down, first choice candidate right this second. We don't need a few people who are in the running. We need our guy to be picked right now, and his/her campaigning needs to start right now. The republican party can't survive another last minute, "stuck with Romney" debacle.

10. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Keep Bangazi alive. 4 Americans were killed and at least one of them, our Ambassador was first sodomized, tortured, castrated and had his mutilated body dragged through the streets. To this, Hillary asks, "What difference does it make?". m Of course she should be President. Even that is better than what we have now!

11. 548

548 Guest

She absolutely is running. And she will get elected.

She resigned from her post as Secretary of State because the law prohibits someone in that position from running for elected office.

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Keep drinking the kool-aid 548!!

13. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Im sure not a Hillery fan, But I think she would have been better than the Commie we got stuck with for 8yrs. She will win if the Republicans cant come up with someone better than McCain.

14. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Maybe moochelle will run after all she's got the liar in chief as an example to follow
    I can't see how so many americans are so stupid as to vote for a democrat that want's to destroy the country,then sit and do nothing as he tosses this country in the crapper

I would like to hear 548's thoughts of Obama trying to get his house boy holder to start a race war

15. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I would have voted for her over Judas McCain in 2008. At least with her I knew who my enemy was.

16. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

I always say, "In 2008 we saw our first Black President. Our First female president will be seen in 2016 (Hillary), and our first transgender president in 2024 (Michelle Obama). 2032 is looing pretty scary

17. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Guinner16,
    LOL!!! I wish it weren't a possibly, at least we know that NY city wouldn't ever elect a pervert............oh wait a minute??

18. darr

darr Well-Known Member

She'll have to do. She may not be black but she's a woman. It's going to be historic. I can't wait.

Darr

19. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. HMB

20. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member