1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilary stabbed in the back

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

WEll, after all, SOMEONE has to take the blame:

The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad. This mission is executed through the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS). Personal and facility protection are the most critical elements of the DS mission abroad as they directly impact upon the Department’s ability to carry out its foreign policy. With terrorist organizations and coalitions operating across international borders, the threat of terrorism against U.S. interests remains great. Therefore, any U.S. mission overseas can be a target even if identified as being in a low-threat environment.

More at the link

HM

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Does this mean our guards are allowed to carry ammunition now (unlike Cairo)?

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about Hillary...it would take a lot more than a knife in the back to deep six that witch....worry about the unarmed Marines and the staffs they are supposed to protect by yelling Halt!, or I'll yell Bang Bang!!

4. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Hard to believe these idiots won't let the Marine Embassy Guards have live ammunition. Why are they stationed there, might as well bring them home?...Bill

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Damn I thought you meant it litteraly.

Darr

6. Uncle Screech

Uncle Screech Member

One thing I just learned about the Marines who are stationed at embassies around the world, they are NOT there to protect the staff! Their primary duty is to safeguard and if necessary destroy classified documentation and such. They can and often do protect personnel but that is a secondary mission. From what I understand it is made very clear to everyone in a mission that the Marines are NOT their bodyguards and drivers and gophers.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I'm ok with them not being drivers and gophers,..just seems like a waste of perfectly good Marines to not have them packin in case all heck breaks loose

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

One Marine is worth a boatload of political hacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.