1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilary clinton in the hospital

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by RAScott, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

I was just reading that the high princess Hilary Clinton is in the hospital with a blod clot from her concussion.

How much you wanna bet, she will come up with memory loss regaurding the Benghazi killings of 4 American souls 3 months ago?

Bob S

2. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

How could any one tell ANY WAY

3. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Be nice now, she may be in there for a face lift and that is just her cover story

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

Christ if that the case she may NEVER be out of the hospital.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Face lift?? They need lift her face off and put it back on the dogs rear it came off of.

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

She is well schooled in the witness protection program. Can get all the advice she needs from lieing cheating spouse. An impeached spouse at that. And only in the USA could he be held in high regard by the libtards.

7. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Actually, I see this from a different perspective. She, apparently, wants to run for President in 2016.

Do I want her to be President? No, no, no, BUT have you noticed all the talk starting about Michelle running?

Honestly, if I had to pick, I sure rather see Hillary as President than the other one.

We Republicans are so divided we can't seem to put anyone up that can win, we can't get Republicans to vote, we certainly aren't going to elect a Libertarian and I am afraid 2016 will be much like 2012.

So, if it comes down to Michelle, Biden (choke, gasp, puke), Kerry or someone like them versus Hillary, I rather see her there though I won't vote for her (I'll vote for whomever is the Republican candidate). I am pretty sure she won't do an Apology Tour and pretty sure she would take action when taking action was the right thing to do.

Bob

8. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

For Christ sakes have you idiots ever thought maybe she is sick? Would that be such a suprise at her age, weight and stress level? Do you guys always see the glass as half empty? You must have awful lives. I hope 2013 is better for you all.

Rick

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm....she learned well from hubby: "What does IS mean?" "I did not have sex with that Ms......"

She will use any excuse to avoid testifying under oath....you see, if she looks INCOMPETENT it can damage her 2016 chances for President....

Power, status and recognition drives that woman.......

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

We can only hope that the clot makes it's way to her heart!!

Curt

11. the old guy

the old guy TS Member

Congress should subpoena her doctors and have all her medical records examined by the members of congress are doctors. Quite a coincidence that a new, very critical report on Benghazi came out yeaterday also.

12. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I sincerely hope not, Curt, for the reasons I listed above.

Bob

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Teflon Clinton's. Haven't you noticed nothing sticks to those two crooks and hustlers. I would not believe anything that came out of either of their mouths, ever....

14. BustClays

BustClays Member

How does that Humpty Dumpty story go?

15. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I should have been a bit more gentle with her.

16. oz

oz Active Member

I guarantee that hillary has more protection than our men in bengazi had.

17. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

What better place to lay low till the Benghazi mess hopefully blows over than a hospital..Perhaps she also has a malingering disorder. Last thing she wants to do is testify under oath. Her pol foes probably have a suitcase of depositions claiming her a liar..Bye bye 2016 presidential ambitions..just saying..

18. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

I AM concerned about the Females at the Hospital with Bill Clinton wondering the halls---NONE of them Are SAFE !!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

19. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

All politicions are "LIARS" and she learned from one of the best and works for one of the best at it.

Someone earlier mentioned stress she is under, my butt, she is a lieing piece of garbage.

20. drgondog

drgondog Member

Interesting - take what you want and leave the rest..

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1641.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.