1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Highlights DOUBLE TRAP Men - World Cup in Lonato

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Joe Potosky, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

USA, USA, USA

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_-dDA9LzHps?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Double Trap Men Interview

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FogzGA0Wfxs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

In watching the Trap finals on ISSF-TV, I've noticed that when they post the standings, it seems they briefly pause the shooting. Does anyone know if that's true - or am I imagining things?

J.F. Wolfington
    Phila., PA

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

It is true. 10 second delay IIRC. Its to allow for commentation for video presentation. Part of the ISSF rules.

5. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Great shooting!...they might have scored better if they used 3 dram 1 1/8 loads instead of "wimpy" international loads. ;o) Ed

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Nice range, I really like the back ground and shot recovery system they have in place. The shot hits that black tarp backstop, rolls down into a collection area and they recover about 95 percent of the lead shot. HMB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lonato world cup double trap results