1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Highland IL R & P Club Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ronbo142, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I would like to thank the members of Highland R & P Club for the fine shoot they hosted yeasterday, this is a 5 trap club about 50 miles north and east of St. Louis. The weather, food, and shoot organization was top notch.

If anyone has access to the final results of the Handicap event as I left before complettion that would be great. I might have earned a punch and was curious.

Thanks again

Ronbo

2. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Ah ha so you may have got a punch??? The Leo clinic must have done you well also. LOL, congrats if you did get a punch and if not it is just around the corner. I have this feeling like AA-27-AA is in your future... you are getting sleepy... Rick Gibbs
    PS thanks for attending the clinic. We will bird hunt this fall if I get a chance. Rick Gibbs

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Rick

Will keep you posted, shooting Skeet this weekend at Sparta I plan on being at the State shoot for the Handicap I am on a early squad but will most likely hang around after I am done.

Again thanks for hosting and will keep you posted on the bird situation, going to be doing some scouting through the summer will let you know how many coveys I locate.

Ron

6. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Rick

Will keep you posted, shooting Skeet this weekend at Sparta I plan on being at the State shoot for the Handicap I am on a early squad but will most likely hang around after I am done.

Again thanks for hosting and will keep you posted on the bird situation, going to be doing some scouting through the summer will let you know how many coveys I locate.

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.