1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Highland Gun Club, Highland Ill

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by seymore/82, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

A shout out to the management,score keepers,trap help & the cooks at Highland Gun Club for their efficiency on running a fine shoot on such a "Hot Day". This club, one of the older ones in our area has done a remarkable job of transforming their layout into a fine shooting facillity. If you haven't been there in a while your in for a surprise.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Good to know Seymore. I always enjoyed shooting there.

3. TomJ

TomJ Member

Highland is a super place to shoot. Lynn Hargus and the other members conduct very well run shoots, e.g., good targets, excellent facilities, and great food.
    Tom

4. Twinbirds

Twinbirds TS Member

Ditto Tom J!!

5. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

A buddy with his son and my wife and I flew [south east missouri] into the small airport in a private plane got a rental car drove about 15 miles to attend this shoot, yes it was hot,[nothing the club could do about that] but, it was a really well run shoot, really liked the fact that they rotated trap fields for each round, every body was real nice, I will definitely come back even if I have to drive.

6. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

My ole college roommate was from Highland, Il area. Lost track of a one Warren Clayton, nice guy and wish I could touch base with him again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.