1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Highest prices on primers you've seen..

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remstar311, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Highest prices on primers you

I was at a 1000+ tables gun show yesterday and I saw large rifle primers for 60-80 bucks per thousand, and they were moving. Five minutes before close of the gun show I was at this huge table where a guy was selling nothing but reloading stuff for cheaper than I can get at my local gun shop were I drop big money for components. He had every kind of winchester primer for 31.00 per thousand. I got the last 1000 large rifle he had. He sold about 60,000 large rifle without ever telling anyone he had them, you had to ask. He also limited it 2000 per type per person. I told him he should have put em on the table but he refused because he would have been out already. What a find. I almost never find anything worth buying and this was the first time I found components for cheaper than I could get them. Spent about 400 bucks.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

About 5 weeks ago on Gunbroker a box of 1,000 Federal Gold Medal match small rifle went for $177 with 15 bidders.

3. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

anyone need some CCI small pistol primers>I have about 4000 I dont need anymore. Is $70 too much???.....Robert

4. WZsembik

WZsembik Member

Robert,

$70 for all of them? Where are you located and or are you willing to ship?

Thanks in advance..

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.