1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Higher Posts for new Blaser?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ken Mills, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

I am looking for Higher posts for my new blaser combo to raise the comb, anyone know where I can get these that will fit?

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I asked the same question at the Ohio State shoot, and was told "they will be available soon".

I don't care for the factory hardware anyway, so I plan to have Tron or Dave Berlet change it.

3. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

I have had several problem with the allen screws and adjustaments they dont seem to made very well for the price.

4. Setterman

If Blaser wants to play with the big boys, their adjustable comb system needs to change. 2 days after buying the gun, one screw was stripped. It's also diffcult to use shims in the system.

5. Ken Mills

Ken Mills Member

Did blaser fix the stripped screw? I am going to have to take mine back, I don't want to because the dealer is 1 1/2 Hrs away but it doesn't look like i have a choice.

6. Setterman

Ken, Private message sent.

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Comb screws stripping out on blaser stock must me a problem. I saw a guy at the West Virgina state shoot who had the same problem. Im sure it's a easy fix by Blaser.

8. Setterman

I may be an easy fix, but it shouldn't happen in the first place. Especially on a new combo. Got to wonder who tests this stuff and who approves these systems!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.