Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

High Standard "Supermatic" Trophy for sale

9K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Chipmaker 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my High Standard "Supermatic" Trophy model in 8.0 inch blue, with two barrel weights, 1 muzzle brake, 1 original factory magazine and 5 new un-used factory magazines.

Book value average between 95% & 98% condition would be $910 for the firearm, add on $175 for the 8" barrel, each barrel weight has a $60 value, the muzzle brake carries a $120 value, each of the new mags are $40 each, the value of the presentation case is not listed but will be included in the price. I will sell and ship to your FFL For $1,525.00 for the package it will not be split up other than the new factory magazines can be taken out of the deal if you don't want them. I am a FFL so the transfer will be easy on my end and so should it be on yours. This is a rare chance to own one of these as they are seldom seen for sale. Please reply by private message for quickest response time.
Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Gun Air gun Shotgun Revolver Tool

Gun Shotgun Trigger Gun barrel Air gun

Gun Starting pistol Trigger Revolver Gun accessory

Gun Trigger

Red Badge Fashion accessory Medal Metal

See less See more
#4 ·
High Standard

Well Bobby I guess I must be a miracle worker because they load and fit just fine and everyone feeds and runs like the old original mag that came with the gun. So why don't you be a huckleberry and remove you post that's incorrect information please!!!!!

#5 ·
High Standard

Chipmaker, without starting a pissing contest those magazines with the red bottom are indeed military grip ones. They will in fact lock into your slant grip High Standard and feed, but the bottom of the mag will not butt up flush with the bottom of the grip. I have several HS pistols in slant grip and military grip and just did a vice versa swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.