1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

####high school trap program####

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by arkolaron, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

FORT SMITH HIGH SCHOOL IN FORT SMITH AR. IS STARTING A HIGH SCHOOL TRAP PROGRAM SPONSERED BY AR. GAME AND FISH. THIS IS OUR FIRST YEAR AND WE HAVE ABOUT 50 STUDENTS I AM LOOKING FOR 5 GUNS BERETTA 303 TRAP OR 391 ULTMA TRAP MY WIFE WILL BUY THE GUNS FOR NOW AND THEN WE HOPE TO GET SPONSERS TO REPAY US IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO RON BRISCOE

2. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

3. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

4. IM390

IM390 Member

Why don't you contact a local sporting goods store or gun club and have them sponsor your school. When the program takes off like other parts of the country, most kids want a semi-auto and the sporting goods store will be at the top of the list in sales and they will need a place to practice. They might also offer a group purchase, like many police departments do. Finally contact other schools that can give you some advice on getting started. You might try Sheboygan, WI high schools which have an extensive program in trap, sport clays and skeet.

5. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Try contacting Beretta USA, i believe they will be able to help you out......
    krieghoff200......Steve White

6. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

7. arkolaron

arkolaron TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.