1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

()()()()()(High School Protest!!!()()()()()()

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High School in California.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray." Check history; it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON.

Here ya go Mike....

Jerbear

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Gone to all in my address list. That is disgusting!

3. RSHOOTER870

RSHOOTER870 TS Member

that is a bunch of b. s. the bone

4. curious2

curious2 TS Member

Tomk
    You're right. It's been around for quite a while, but what would you expect from California. they were justprobably on their way to the welfare office.
    curious

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

I sent this to Hannity. JRM

6. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If I had it in my power I would round up and deport them ALL of these sorry @$$ed punks including their parents, and get their butts OUT of this country. MY question is WHERE were the faculity members and WHY was it allowed? If any of them condoned or participated in this outrage they should be fired(at LEAST). As for me I if it was in my power I would have them all tried for TREASON! It is my understanding that this is a fairly recent incident.

7. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

and the border hopping mexicans wonder why we hate them with such a passion, and if they like mexico so much why don't they get the hell back over there, i mean seriously what the crap? why did you come here in the first place. damn mexican pigs.
    zane

8. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

This happened March 26, 2006. It was not students at the Montebello High School who did this but from another school on their way to a protest. The school where it took place was locked down when the others got there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.