1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

high rib replacement

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SHUCK, Nov 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHUCK

SHUCK TS Member

I'm told i could purchase a adjustable high rib that will just stick on to my browning 525 . Can any one tell me if this is true and who i can purchase it from.
    Thanks
    Tony Luchese

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The add on rib would not be adjustable. It would sit on top of your existing rib.

3. SHUCK

SHUCK TS Member

Thanks a lot Stubs it just what i was looking for and you to setterman for letting me know it could be done.
    Thanks Tony Luchese

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Shuck, another thing, if you raise your rib, you'll have to adjust your comb on your stock or it will be too low. Sometimes it can require quite a few shims.

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Don't know where you are Tony, but Vicki is in CA, 3 hr difference for me on the East coast. You will find her very informative and responsive, nice people to do business with. Something to think about, LOL, you can get a rib in any length from her. I have played around with a rib similar to the old Ljytic(SP?) Space gun. Good luck and have fun, Bob

6. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

Dennis Devault, has posted they will be adding adjustable ribs after the first of the year.

tony

7. Borderland

Borderland Member

Keensights has an adjustable rib that is held on with silicone and 2 screws////Check out the bumpbuster website (Ken Rucker) for sales and installations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.