1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HIGH RIB FOR 870

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KK, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KK

KK TS Member

I would like advice on which add on high ribs that are designed to fit Remington 870's are the best. Any information on how difficult the installation will be and some advice on the best places to purchase one would be appreciated too. Thanks, Kirby

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Check out Keensights.com. They have easy to install ribs for any gun.

3. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

I go along 100% with Andy44's suggestion. They did an EXCELLENT job on my 1100.
    Even,my friend, Rick U approved of the work done.
    JJJ

4. hoofty43

hoofty43 TS Member

I just put a Keensights high rib on my BT99. It has allowed me as a one eyed shooter to see the target better and can clearly see my mistakes.
    The workmanship of the rib is excellent. Nice people to deal with too. I would recommend them highly. I suggest that you make a proto type rib from bulsa wood to what ever height works best for you. Use double face tape to mount it. You can use a small cut down stickpin as a front bead." What is very important is that Your adjustable comb can raise as high or higher than the rib." With a change in POI the rib will cost a little more. I went with a straight flat rib and shoot the same POI as before the rib was added. I mounted my rib at home with very good instructions from the keensights people. I am very well pleased with them. Henry Fitzgerald

5. KK

KK TS Member

Thanks for the help guys, I'll look into all of them and see which one does the best job. Kirby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
870 high rib barrel

870 high rib trap barrel

hi rib for remington 870
high rib 870
high rib barreel for 870
high rib barrels 870 classic trap
high rib on 870
type hs 870