Trapshooters Forum banner

High Quality Reclaimed Lead

20K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  jbrentd 
#1 · (Edited)
Audio equipment Microphone Spice Metal
JR Shot LLC offering high quality cleaned, polished, graphited reclaimed shot. Available in bags or bulk delivery or pick up. freight avail. email us for quotes on delivery and bulk. No orders to big or to small . $27.00 a 25# bag or 1.08 per lb. we are at $1.00 lb on 120 bag pallet or more plus shipping
GREAT NEW SPECIAL RUNNUNG 65LBS FLAT RATE WITH SHIPPING AND PROCESSING FOR $85.00 CANT BEAT THAT DEAL

for best service email us directly at jrshot@att.net

See less See more
#41 ·
Just shot it for the first time tonight, I shot 3 rounds of trap, I shot 23 ,23, and 23. The shot is the best reclaimed I have ever used. Going to order another 65 lbs.

Reactions: JR Shot
#42 ·
Most flat spots come from setback at ignition and as it travels down the barrel. So you're shooting shot with flat spots anyway! Granted some more flat spots on reclaimed shot, but for 16 yard trap and short yardage caps it works well. I use it for long yardage caps practice and the vast majority of the breaks are fine, but you do get a few funky breaks at 27 yards. My pattern board results prove this out as pattern density varies more than with hard new shot. Doubles, especially the first shot, are fine, again if you are a slower doubles shooter you may be at risk of some poorer patterns.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.