Trapshooters Forum banner

High Quality Reclaimed Lead

20K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  jbrentd 
#1 · (Edited)
Audio equipment Microphone Spice Metal
JR Shot LLC offering high quality cleaned, polished, graphited reclaimed shot. Available in bags or bulk delivery or pick up. freight avail. email us for quotes on delivery and bulk. No orders to big or to small . $27.00 a 25# bag or 1.08 per lb. we are at $1.00 lb on 120 bag pallet or more plus shipping
GREAT NEW SPECIAL RUNNUNG 65LBS FLAT RATE WITH SHIPPING AND PROCESSING FOR $85.00 CANT BEAT THAT DEAL

for best service email us directly at jrshot@att.net

See less See more
#4 ·
OK, So I emailed with John and had him send me 63#, thats what he said he could get into the USPS flat rate box. He did a good job of bagging and boxing the shot. My local PO did make me come get it, said it was to heavy to deliver.
The shot looks clean and pretty uniform in size and condition. My magnet did pick up a couple ( I think 11 or 12) steel shot, but if you use reclaimed shot you need to check it before you use it. Especially if you use interchangeable chokes.
Bottom line I will order from John again.

#10 ·
would like to thank all the new customers for there buisness and positive feedback we try hard to make a good product we have decided to lower our prices on large orders of 120 bags or more to 1.00 per lb plus shipping please call or email for more info thanks again John & Rod

#18 ·
Thank you, John, for sending me the small quantity of reclaimed shot. I'm not a trapshooter, instead I needed it to use as counter-weight for a window in my 100+ year old house. It is an oddly-framed window that needed an ultra thin counter-weight. I had been searching for months for an inexpensive way to make this, and JR Shot was the only company willing to help me by selling 5 pounds at a very reasonable price. Fast service, quick delivery. Thank you again!

#24 ·
Got my order in the mail on Friday. The boxes were beat up, but that was to be expected since they were shipped right around 2000 miles, and the extra tape seemed to help hold it all together as best as it could. I was able to load a few boxes worth last night using my Mec 8567 Grabber. It seemed to drop as consistently as any other shot I've used, new or otherwise reclaimed. I should be able to shoot some of those shells later this week. I expect they'll be just fine. I hope it all works out, since new lead is $44/25 pounds around here, and this was a little less expensive than the other reclaimed lead I've bought from a guy on this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.