1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

high end trap stocks on ebay

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by reddeath, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone I found these on ebay...........He has a bunch of high comb stocks for the Beretta 391 and several wenig stocks for sale.........way cheap!!!!!!!!!!! all of the custom 391 stocks are buy it now for $50.00

Type the following into ebay "Beretta Auto (391?) Shotgun Stock" without the quotation marks. Or search by seller em2usnvet567

If ya make out Let me know!

Craig

2. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

Guys check ebay! I also found stocks for bt99, kregoff, and perazzi for as little as $200

Let me know
    Craig

3. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

returns not accepted?????? Is this you selling them?

4. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

NO! Not me selling them! Just saw them and thought I would tell everyone. I inquired about the s4 stock it had a high comb that was adjustable thought about buying it just to sell it but I am low on cash right now. I asked him if they were install ready and if it was adjustable. He answered right away and said it looked to be install ready, described the through bolt hole and the adjustment system on the comb.

If I was selling why would I have you search for the items?

Duh

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow! Those were some great deals that got snapped up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.