1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

High Court to hear bama case

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigbore613, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Federal Judge Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010!

Many concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in Chief. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal. He indicated there was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe that. Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter would have none of it and cut them off several times. Obama's attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution! The truth about Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon. Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a great job and won some huge victories.. She was fearless!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

We can only hope and pray that this Judge holds his ground and forces the issue ... The same Judge should then sit on the trial when Obama is tried for Treason and what ever else they can charge him with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Great danger here of vociferous liberal media shouting down "birthers".

We can but hope.

HM

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

There is also a great danger that someone will shoot down the Judge. If it involved the Clintons he would already be dead.

5. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I believe since Judge Carter's ruling, he's had a change of "heart", and now has -filed a motion-? to dismiss the case. It appears that the law clerk working for the judge, was/is an employee for the large law firm DEFENDING Obama in his eligibility cases....HHmmmm.

http://www.legalnewsline.com/news/223949-lawyer-blasts-judge-for-tossing-obama-citizenship-question

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama doesn't have a real birth certificate because he is the spawn of Satan. There wasn't a printer available by the swamp he crawled out of. But he IS OUR president. We should be proud of what he has accomplished. All in one year. Think how much more there is to come. We are so lucky. Obama and Pelosi. What a dream team. They have managed to spend in one year what it took all the other presidents from the beginning of this nation 200 years to spend. That in itself is quite an accomplishment.

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

For Gods sake, answer this.

Why does he not show the required documentation as evry other president has had to?

Why so tippy toe on this subject?

8. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I am with Hoosier Daddy on this one! I will be surprised if it goes to court that nothing happens to the judge! I will also be surprised if this does not get thrown out of court due to "change"(fear/bribe) of heart!? Tom Rhoads

9. bocephus

bocephus Member

I believe this case has been dismissed....

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama truly believes that he is above the law and that he does not have to prove anything to anyone ... Obama, should be held to the same expectations that everyone else is ... I go to Mexico and have to have my passport with me or I get a raft of crap and detained for quite awhile until they can find out that I am a citizen of the United States ... I asked the Border Agents how the Hell all of the Illegals get across and they can't even prove their name let alone where they are from ... Obama is as arrogant as they come, someone will have to sooner or later make him answer to the people of the United States of America and make him prove what he is and where he is from ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. below 0

below 0 TS Member

If Obama cannot prove (or just doesn't want to prove) his Citizenship, then Impeachment procedings should be implimented at the soonest possible time. It is beyond belief that this Muslum loving President can hold the highest office in the nation and we all sit back and do nothing to remove him. Obama...either prove your citizenship or go back to Africa. Below 0

12. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

We need to throw this idiot out of office before it is too late. If it isn't already. I don't think we are going to make it to the next election. Look at these idiots running this country. How did all these America freedom hating liberals get hold of this country to ruin us all. I just heard that our nationl debt next year will be 14 trillion dollars. This is what happens when STUPID americans vote themselves more money.

13. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

hyflyer,

Do you actually really believe he is the bona fide "spawn of Satan", or is it that you have a flair for the dramatic?

If he is the son of Satin, I guess slick billy and peanut carter must be just second cousins. While they were troublesome, they evidently weren't as scary as this guy.

Guy B.

14. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Just like all the other cases that were thrown out for one reason or another, this one will go the same route. This bastard has a lot of connections.

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I don't actually believe that. But I do find it funny to imagine him oozing out of a swamp somewhere, raising himself up out of the muck, eyes glowing red through the mud, horns on top of his head, then a loud ear piercing scream as he stretches out his arms and realizes he is here to destroy the world. Like out of a comic book or a horror show. The more mundane truth is he is an outcast, a misfit growing up bitter in America. Not white, not black, not Muslim, not Christian, not American but a citizen of the world with a father from Kenya and Indonesia. Rejected by two fathers and his mother. Raised by a Grandmother. Living on the streets with drugged out friends before his anti-American brainwashing in an ivy league school. Spending time overseas with his Muslim America hating friends.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

His school records and birth records are concealed, at a cost of millions to the administration.

Someone else paid for his college time.

He was president of the Harvard Law Revue and never wrote a lick.

The slit in the back of his shirt is where George Soros' hand goes.

Charlie McCarthy was more convincing.

HM

17. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

"Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice! Stay tuned folks, the worst is yet to come.Get ready now!

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

At least he has our troop's best interest in mind. You gotta love the next to the last "paragraph".

"White House aides: No Afghan decision before Thanksgiving

By Anne E. Kornblut
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:17 AM

SEOUL -- President Barack Obama will not announce his decision on sending more troops to Afghanistan before the Thanksgiving holiday, senior aides said on Thursday.

The news came as the president greeted 1,500 troops at Osan Air Base in South Korea, just before boarding Air Force One and heading back to Washington after an eight-day Asia trip.

Obama and his top military and diplomatic aides have been deliberating for months over how to proceed in Afghanistan, where the United States and its partners have sought for eight years to defeat the Taliban and deny al-Qaeda a safe haven from which it can plan and launch attacks.

Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the top U.S. and NATO commander in Afghanistan, has stated that without the deployment of up to 40,000 additional of troops within the next year, the mission "will likely result in failure." But some aides are arguing for a much smaller troop increase, and the U.S. ambassador in Kabul, Karl W. Eikenberry, has questioned whether the Afghan government can be a reliable partner.

Obama said in interviews Wednesday that he would reveal his decision within the next several weeks. On Thursday, aides clarified that there would be no announcement before Thanksgiving, one week away. Senior administration officials said Obama intends to meet with his national security team again before going public with his plans.

Obama did not mention the looming decision in his remarks to U.S. troops, referring to the Afghan conflict only by thanking South Korea for its efforts and expressing gratitude to the American soldiers who have served there.

But he did discuss the region in his meeting with South Korean President Lee Myung-Bak, whose government has is sending 150 civilian aid workers to Afghanistan.

Obama arrived on the base 3:19 p.m. local time (1 a.m. Eastern Standard Time), and received a rousing welcome from 1,500 troops in camouflage uniforms, many holding cameras or pointing cell phones to snap pictures.

"You guys make a pretty good photo op," the president said.

Standing on a riser wearing a blue suit and red tie, with a cluster of troops and a large American flag behind him, Obama expressed "the gratitude of the American public" and said his meetings in four countries over eight days in Asia will help deliver a "safer more prosperous world for all of us." "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.