1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

High Capacity Reservoirs for Hornady 366

Discussion in 'Jim Skeel' started by skeeljc, Aug 31, 2015.

1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I am now offering a low profile set of reservoirs for the Hornady 366 loader. These reservoirs are 4” shorter than the OEM tubes and offer crystal clear viewing of the contents. Each reservoir is firmly attached to the loader by three cup point set screws and includes a tight fitting cap. The powder reservoir is available in Polycarbonate or PYREX configuration.

[​IMG]

You can safely remove the metering assembly and reservoirs from the loader and invert the assembly to change bushings without emptying the reservoirs.

[​IMG]

Shot Reservoir: The reservoir is 4” in diameter and 12” tall. It will hold 25 pounds of shot. The reservoir tube is Acrylic plastic and it is epoxied to its aluminum base. The shot reservoir has an offset mounting to clear the wad guide rod.

Powder Reservoir: The reservoir is 2-3/4” in diameter and 12” tall. It will hold over a pound of powder. The reservoir base incorporates a baffle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are two options for the Powder Reservoir construction.

Polycarbonate: The reservoir tube is polycarbonate plastic. The reservoir base is aluminum.

PYREX: The reservoir tube is Corning PYREX tempered glass. The reservoir base is aluminum. The PYREX glass tube lets you keep powder in the reservoir for extended periods of time without damaging the reservoir. This is especially important when using corrosive powders like Longshot, TiteWad, Titegroup and 700-X.

The Polycarbonate/Acrylic set is $105.00

The PYREX/Acrylic set is $125.00

Shipping and handling is $20 per set for USPS Priority Mail (lower 48 states). I will accept a personal check, USPS Money Order. I can do PayPal for a 3.3% fee. I do not accept credit cards.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. Zukrider03

Zukrider03 Member

I have used this product for about 6 months and it works great but for some reason the powder PYREX tube seems to have a lot of static cling any suggestions.

3. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Try washing the reservoir in a solution of dish soap and water. Let it dry without rinsing. The coating of soap will help dissipate the static charge.

Search tags for this page
aftermarket reservoir hornady 366

pyrex reservoir for hornady 366