1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiding behind letters in Redland

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ms.gitty, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms.gitty

ms.gitty TS Member

This Letter is in Response to your letter many of us received in the Mail today titled The Concerned Shooter of Redlands Shooting Park. this is the latest of many such Letters Floating around and stirring things up. the differance is you are now mentiond Bob and myself by names and we are mad as Hell for you to involve us in your Smear Campain. we are not involved in anything going on with CGSTA, Redlands Gun Club or anyone.
    We go to Redlands to shoot Targets, see our Friends and have a good Time. Bob has enough dealing with Cancer and this is the only Outlet that makes him feel good and to see our names in your Letter is very upsetting. you are attacking many Friends of ours , calling them rude names in your letter and I think you are a Coward hiding behind Paper, Not signing your Name
    You are NOT helping Terry, Jacque, Eileen or the Redlands Gun Club by constantly stirring up things.
    what makes it worse you claiming to be a friend of Redlands, Probably sitting on the same Table with us . STOP IT A real concerned Shooter and no fancy Words here . Would love to meet you Face to Face
    Sincerl Brigitte Murphy from San Bernardino

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

...not this sh!t again...

3. ms.gitty

ms.gitty TS Member

Many of you send me a E-mail , thank you for your Support on this.Iam not afraid of this Person , but He or she needs help

Brigitte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.