Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidefspex

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  chipking 
#1 ·
Take out an ad.

#4 ·
Lots of nice words in the sales pitch, but I don't understand what they mean.

What is a "light management system"? If they use the same "thinking = system?" as a high definition televisions system, then they have less optical clarity than plain glass. What material are the lenses made from? How does this new material offer greater target definition?

Pat Ireland

#5 ·
Colortrast..HD Optics..Diamond Vision Lens..what a load of B.S. When this company started they claimed you only needed one lens for any light conditions.
Now they have a "Light Management System." with 5 lenses. Sure they have a
$539 MSRP. $500 goes to advertising.

#6 ·
I bought some HiDefSpecs when they first came out for shooting and they were not what they were said to be, but they are great for driving ... I find that they are nothing more than the same lenses I can get now from Decot at less than half the price ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#7 ·
If you want the real thing get Drivewear. this is a photochromic lens that just accidentally turns out to be just about perfect in all kinds of light conditions.

Soon as my protfolio comes back I'm getting a pair. If I last that long.

HM

#8 ·
I had a set. I sent them back for repair because the right temple spring stopped working in less than 3 months. They charged me $125 for a new frame (discounted from $225) Because DRUMROLLLLLLL "your sweat from wearing them caused them to corrode the plunger in it's tube" Well no shit Sherlock. So the warranty is basically meaningless and their customer service is there to alibi their hi dollar crap. I wear glasses with spring loaded temples and have never had this problem before. Why because they make the spring temples from materials that won't corrode. I sold my set at a loss and I'll never have another.

--- Chip King ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.