1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiawassee Georgia any shooting clubs around.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mx2005, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Does any one have any info on shooting clubs around Hiawassee trout lodge , Trap, sporting clays ,skeet. in Hiawassee georgia. Any info would be greatful. Pat.k.

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Small...but Great bunch of shooters on Weds. off of Owl Creek road..shoot trap targets @ 9:30 am. Skeet is 65 miles at Cherokee Gun Club....Members only...One of the Best Clubs in the country..A True Multi-shooting club it has everything and I mean everything. There is a Sporting Clays 58 miles that is located on Hunt and fish private farm open to public, course is in Fabulous setting in woods with Great people working to assure your time is well spent. Good Shooting to All and Enjoy

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Chatuge Gun Club in Hiawassee. You can google to find their web site. Trap every wed. morning. One towable machine against an orange Georgis clay bakdrop. Great 100 yard range. Great bunch of guys! They usually shoot sporting clays on Fridays. I enjoyed my 4 years there.Cherokee Gun Club in Gainsville GA about 1 1/2 hr. from Hiawassee. Registered shoots often. Home of more than a few good trap shooters. Hog Heaven TN and Bostic NC about 1 1/2 hrs away also. GREAT people! Enjoy.

blade19

4. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Here's one not too far from you. Noontootla Creek, they have a beautiful sporting clays coarse. And like the other guys said, Cherokee is a must.

i_shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
can i shhoot a rifle on my property in hiawassee georgia

gun club hiawassee ga

hiawassee ga clay shooting
hiawassee skeet shooting