1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi rib Guerini VS HI rib mx2005

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Ray I just walked down and measured the rib height on my Caesar Guerini Trap Combo's O/U barrel. The high point of the rib is 1 1/2 above the center-line of the upper barrel. How does that compare with the measurement of your MX2005.

P.S. raziz has a MX-8 O/U barrel with a higher Moneymaker rib posted on here right now for $1800 if you are interested.

--- Chip King ---

2. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

I think you'll find the Guerini very similar to the Perazzi from a handling standpoint. It is an excellent choice for doubles. There are a lot of them on the line these days and they seem to be holding up quite well...and the factory service is among the best. You might also look at the Impact, particularly if you occasionally shoot sporting clays. I have had a Guerini combo for several years with the top single.

WNCRob

3. Mohave60

Mohave60 Member

Once you use a CG you won't go back. Have had one for 2 years no real problems and handles like a Ferrari IMHO.
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.