1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, my name is Dave

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Coyote 270, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

and I have been shooting for almost 38 years. I have a old ljutic, an old 3200 comp trap and about 86 other guns but, I am getting old and I can't hit the little clay things like I used to. I have been on the 27 yeard line for 28 years now and my average shows it, but here is the deal. All I need is about $10,000 cash to buy a brand new Krieghoff combo and I can look as good as all the other "Over-the-hill" shooters that I see at all the shoots. I have a good job and have worked all my life for all the things I have but that isn't fair. I just want all of you fine people that hang on this site to please just give me cash so I don't have to sell any of the others items I have. Isn't that the great Liberal way to do things. If there is an Obama Stimulus plan that might work for me please let me know. Thank You for your time and if you have some extra cash I could use a ticket to Sparta also.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Dave...sounds like a great plan....

Please post your address and just standby and you'll be buried in checks from all these charitable trapshooters...skeeters too (after they sell their tutu's & heels).

Curt (feeling pretty magnanimous)

3. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

...I want someone to sell me an 'old' K80 for cheap...

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Dave, I believe I have exactly the gun you are looking for and am willing to let it go for only $1500 dollars. This gun has only been slightly used by a very old lady who thought it was some kind of door stop and appears unfired with only minor bluing wear on the end of the barrel from resting against a brass door knob. I'll hold it for the first person to send me a $500.00 deposit. Sorry, only cash need be sent.

Robert
    robertt_2008_030313.jpg

5. PHILFIRST

PHILFIRST TS Member

Dave, Are you a legal citizen? If so we can't help you. Signed THE GOVERNMENT!

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Don't let this Dave guy kid you...he's one straight-shooter! I'll bet if you put some money on the line, he'd put you to shame! Take care Dave!, puablo

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I saw a senior vet guy at an ATA shoot in Farmington NM a few weeks ago shooting a Win. mod. 97 that looked as old as him. Shot it pretty darn good too, including doubles. Talk about dancing with the gal what brung you. I thought it was great and I do have a weakness for shiney things. gyrine

8. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

do you accept paypal??

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Dave, as I understand it, you're "hoping for some change"?

10. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Hey Paublo, how are ya? Dang, I just can't get somethings past some of you guys. LOL Because of your pics Paublo, my wife and brother think I walk on water, (well they did for a few minutes anyway). And come on guys, I havent received any funds yet.............

11. waverider

waverider Well-Known Member

Dave, hang on while I try to find that e-mail from Nigeria, where they were looking for a checking account to deposit 10 million of estate funds of a dead official. LOL

Jason

12. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Well, I guess someone on this board has to be the first. Send me your address and the amount you need and lets get you going. All I would ask in return is that after you win all that money send me the amount back. Fair is fair

Rick in Mt.

13. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Are you Coles dad ?

14. Fritzboy

Fritzboy TS Member

Hi, my name is Bruce.

15. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Tell the Government that you are being negatively impacted by the oil spill in the Gulf and that buying a new trap gun will solve your problems.

16. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Due to the tremendous response I have received from this great TrapShooting site and the Kind, generous, overwhelming concern for their "fellow" trapshooters, I am pleased to annouce that I have recieved enough funds for a New Kreighoff combo, entry fees and shells for the rest of the year. Also, as an added bonus and thru the very generous, unselfish attitudes of all of you I have been able to send this out and have the whole action engraved with platnium nude female trapshooters on both sides. I am just choking up right now with emotion from the thought of all my "friends" on Trapshooters.com I mean, is this a GREAT SITE OR WHAT?

17. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Yes...it is a great site.

Rick in Mt.

shoot well and have fun......Nudes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.