1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi-Grade Shooters Supplies MX2000 Unsingle

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ken X, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Great place to do business! Saved me a bunch on my Perazzi!

2. OhioBob

OhioBob TS Member

Very reputable folks.....bought a BT-99 for a friend earlier this year, condition was better than advertised. Another friend purchased an Citori XT sight unseen based on my experience with them....he was very pleased with the condition as well.

Bob

3. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

"Several said they were dropping the line"

Care to expand on that.

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I'll chime in with a positive experience at Hi-Grade. My MX-2000RS showed up exactly as described and photographed. They are not big on communication, but they shipped very quickly and delivered as promised. I would buy from them again.

-Aaron

5. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Perazzi dealers are definitly having a problem with dead inventory. I have heard that many perazzi dealers are not going to sell them anymore. You can still buy Perazzi's through Jaquas but they do not stock them. Many other dealers are following suit.

6. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Roy, at Hi Grade is the best to deal with, no bull stright deals, at great prices. I have bought 8 or 9 guns from him and he will treat you well. Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.