1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi-Grade Bt-99

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldWing, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldWing

GoldWing TS Member

Anyone bought the Hi-Grade Bt-99? Is it as nice as it looks on their website? Opinions?

2. OhioBob

OhioBob TS Member

Picked up a nice used one at High Grade Shooters about a month ago...very nice guns, reminds me of the build quality of the old BT's from the 70's and 80's only better with screw in choke selection.

3. oilburner

oilburner TS Member

I bought one about a month ago. They told me only 3 left with 32 inch barrel and Monte Carlo stock. Maybe that was a sales pitch. Awesome gun. Looks good, fits great, swings with authority. Immediately shot it better than my XT. Outshot a Kolar this weekend. Oh, did I say it was pretty. My suggestion, get one and put a smile on your face.

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

I'm installing a RAD 1 and a Keensights rib on one for a customer in the shop presently. Very nice BT!!

Ken Rucker

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hi Ken...please email me all of your business info..I have a good friend who would like to contact you about a stock repair/refinish

6. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Calvin, you've got mail.

Ken

7. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

I also bought one a few weeks ago, very pleased with the looks, now have it at Allems Gun Craft getting Tricked out, Gracoil, adj. comb and Release, May be looking into those Keensights Ribs next, should be done next week, I cant wait to get it back.

8. Big Bopper

Big Bopper TS Member

What is the website for these BT-99s? Thanks, Bob

9. WarEagle2017

Here you Go Have Fun http://www.higradeshooters.com/

10. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

x-factor, that is going to vary from one person to the next. I bought a new 99 in '04, with the beads not quite touching it shoots apx 7-8" high at 40yds.

11. WarEagle2017

The High Shooting BT's were mqde in 1976- 1977 in the serial numbers there are two letters before the last 3 numbers RR and RT example xxxxxRR199 or xxxxxRT199 those were the High shooters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.