1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HI All

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by K 80 Guy, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K 80 Guy

K 80 Guy TS Member

Over the last couple months I heard a lot about this site so after I got back from the Grand I decided to check it out over the last several days and decided to make an account and join in the party. Just wanted to say Hi all!!

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Welcome to the most informative site know to man for answers to all your questions. Notice I didn't say right answers. LOL Jackie B.

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

It's a great site, just take some of the posters in stride. Lol.

Welcome aboard.

ec90t

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

K 80 Guy

Yeah welcome aborbd I hadn't been on here lately so im sure you never heard of me before but as some said in the past hope you got thick skin if not then you might not stay around very long.

Ok even if you hive thin skin then go ahead and post and if it offends you then let me know and I will say cut you some slack.

im sure no one will listen to me now days anyway since I been slacking off in the last few month's.

But the 2 posters below you are good guy's and if you need my services then im an email away.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view&current=fog-8.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn220

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard the board! Stay clear of the trolling lines...

6. K 80 Guy

K 80 Guy TS Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, I have been around other forums so I know you do have to have tough skin sometimes, I also know it wont take long to figure out who to not pay any attention too lol.

7. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

welcome, Do what i due torture them on purpose. Remember, stick and stones will break my bones but names will never harm you. lol

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

K80 welcome aboard and enjoy, pay no attention to the man in the rooster suite as no oe else does LOL don't get mad at me Foggy! Lot's of good people posting here and all kinds of thought provoking posts. Keep a sense of humor and have fun and breakem all

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is a great place to come visit, just dont take some of the comments personal. Not everybody is playing with a full deck. They mean well, take it for that and enjoy it.

10. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

You will be welcome here if you shoot 8s and suck up to Mr Newbius, otherwise.......

11. Toddy

Toddy Member

Welcome K 80-guy.

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

12. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Welcome....and make note...Just beware of the Piddy

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

If you use 7-1/2's and 8's...all will be well.

8-1/2's and 9's are for the skeeter's and SC shooter's (both of which really wanna be real trapshooter's).

Curt

14. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

grnberetcj

How dare you call sporting clay shooters wanna be trapshooters!!! And everybody knows 8's are the best. You must be a liberal!!!

See K 80 Guy. It's like that sometimes.LOL

P.S. Just kidding, Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.