1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY ZARATHRUSTA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i have a jack russell too. she is 10 years old and lost a lot of her spunk in the last few years. if i meet you at the iowa state shoot we can trade jack russell stories. and maybe i can get your autograph. oh yeah you don't give them out i forgot.

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

nope don't know i'm a southern iowa hayseed. tell me how much can i get for yours.

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

my little gal used to kill squirels and rabbits and even killed a bird once but not for a couple of years now.she's really slowed down she just kind of jogs at them now. she is the smartest dog i've ever been around though. you only have to tell her something once and she remebers it. see ya in a couple weeks. jack

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Mean dogs. I saw a Jack Russell kill a Great Dane one time.

5. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

Got stuck in his throat.

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

since i'm new to the place i don't know zara, i usually have something Iowa State on hat or shirt or both. how will i recognize you. i'm 6feet, 195 , mostly bald, usually have reading glasses on or hanging from my collar. i always try to eat aaround 11:30 or 12:00 if i'm not shooting

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia i ain't never been to the minn st. shoot but your probably right thats a pretty general description. i will get there around 9:am or a little later thursday and will look for big ed and see if he can point me in your direction.
    bridgetofar thats funny, my neighbor has one that damn near ate my dog one afternoon on a walk. we met the dog and owner who distracted me with her large mammory glands as her dog took my dog into her mouth i came to my senses and yanked my dog away. really -true story

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zarathrusta when are you going to the shoot,and i guess i should ask if you know biged.i figure you do because he seems to know everyone.

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zarathrusta you got mail

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i think mia must be a bigger smartass than me. is he going to the shoot if so we'll see who can out smartass the other. i probably can't out shoot him but i'll bet i can out smartass him. i'm not real good at sending email anyway. it's a miracle i can get on ts.com. if it weren't for ts.com i probably wouldn't make the effort to turn this thing on. if it weren'y for my sons i wouldn't know how anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.