1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Tron, Ford Question for you

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JDinTX, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

2004 Lincoln Town Car. Where is the sensor for inside and outside temp, would like to know where it is measuring the temp from. Also, how does it know when it is raining harder or softer, as the wipers speed up and slow down accordingly. Just curious, thanks JD

2. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

When the little chinesse guy under the hood starts to float from the water he swims faster then the windshield wipers go faster!...Nuc

What does this smart answer have to do with the question?**Moderator

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Ambient temp sensor is located front center behind bumper area. Rain sensor is located in your rearview mirror, not to sure what makes it tick.

4. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

Sorry, I haven't been here all day. I'll help the Tronster out. The inside temp sensor is located behind the little grill just to the right of the shifter lever. The outside temp sensor is out behind the grill. Your wipers however are not, I believe, rain sensitive. They may however have a speed sensitive function but I cannot determine right now. My connection here is a little slow. Hope this is helpful.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.