1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Trappy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PhillyD, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Trappy
    In one of you posts you insinuated McCain has PTSD (Post Tramatic Stress Disorder). I was wondering, what are your credentials to speak about PTSD and its effect on a person?
    I figured you to be more of an expert on "Clearisil" than PTSD.. If you want to learn about it PM me. I am very informed about it.

Philly D

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Philly- the only problem trappy has is a severe case of diaper rash and PMS!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Trappy is very informed about speaking out of turn and not having a clue! He's youngster so we need to educate him this could take years

4. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Didn't Tappy state emphatically that he was leaving this forum and told everybody goodbye? Isn't this proof that he's a liar? The only question is will he ever gain any integrity and only time will answer that.

5. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I personnally would be thrilled to say goodbye to crappy trappy12 (12 his IQ). BRGII

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I hope Trappy stays around this website, and continues to post. It reminds the rest of us what a crappy job government schools are doing.

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Subject: Bye to Trappy
    Email:
    Date: 28-May-08

Well it is in your joy that I regret that I am going to have to be leaving this site. It is my decision to leave as a member tracked me down, as well as my coach and made a call to him saying that I had made anti-gun statements. I had made one anti-gun statement during my duration, near the very beginning of my stay at this site and it was me saying that "I don't believe that everyone should be able to walk around with an assault weapon." This quote is not direct, I don't have the exact message, I just know it was somewhere along these lines. Well that was a few years ago now, and views have changed. I was rather naive and ignorant to the reasoning behind assault weapons, but now I know. I was also accused of name calling. It is unfortunate as that is exactly what I stay away from, and try to keep my posts and constructive as possible. Though they are typically not looked upon in a good light, I do not make personal attacks, yet that was unfortunately said. I apologize to those I offended, it was definitely not my intent.

All in all I have learned a lot, and appreciate those who gave me encouragement, as it is all a part of my learning process in life. I also appreciate those who did not give me encouragement, but made constructive posts none the less. I wish I didn't have to leave, but it is just my decision since I have now become a bit more public, and I do not want the attention. Thanks to all, -Trappy

"All in all I have learned a lot"

Apparently, not enough. LOL

"I apologize to those I offended, it was definitely not my intent."

You sure as hell did it enough.

AJ100

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bisi, keep in mind you can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink!

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Trappy is like jock itch. It can come back at anytime. However, I continue to doubt he is a kid.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

You also can lead a horse to water, but you can't keep him from pissing in it.

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

The young man has been quite for a while so some others above thought it might be fun to poke him in the side with a stick. They want him to say something so they can fuss at him some more.

Trappy, I do suggest that you ignore those who want to tease you.

Pat Ireland

12. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Hey jackass, Trappy is the one who lied, not me. Perhaps you find common ground with liars.

13. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here trappy...read this and pay attention!

Curt

14. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I have to agree with John that it is a certainty that John McCain is well aquainted with PTSD. This isn't a character flaw but rather a character strength. What is important is that he is living his life productively and dealing with the massive amount of trama that he has endured. He is by no means a broken man or insane. That is one thing I truly admire about the man.

15. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Jo48, first time I have read anything on here from you.

You are ashamed of me? That is OK. If you were someone I knew, it might matter to me.

I think you should go back and read some of this "kids" posts. Seeing that this is your third subject to respond to on this site you might want to do a little research.

From your other two posts it would seem you are interested in the STCP. I wonder how trappys choice of President would effect the future of this great organization.

AJ100

16. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Jo 48 , You say you don't know if Trappy said McCain had PTSD. Then look his thread up and read it. He said it in a insulting disrespectful way. While your at it read my first post again. I said I was very informed on PTSD I never said or insinuated it was a disgrace,distracted from anyones integrity or anything negative about anyone with PTSD. Nor was I disrespectful to Trappy. There was no antimosity with the Clearisil statement. It was not done with any antimosity I was questioning Trappys' credentials on the subject because of the bash on McCain. Insulting and disrespectful was the way Trappy used it

Pat

Be assured I was not trying to poke Trappy in the side with a stick for fun
    I didn't want to "fuss at him".I wanted to bring to his attention that if John McCain suffers from PTSD it is not Trappys place to degrade a person for suffering from PTSD when he knows nothing about the subject. Pat maybe you and Jo 48 should have brought it to his attention instead of patting him on the head...RESPECT... where has it gone..... Phillip Del Monti

17. bocephus

bocephus Member

I have been saying same for long time, I do believe there is a 16 year old kid that posts with that name but the political posts are not all his. I believe they are most likely from his father/mother that is using his ts.com username. It would be typical of a liberal to hide behind a child......

18. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Good for you, Trappy. Stick to your guns. I had the same political views in the early 70's. Got older and wiser. My 2nd Amendment rights are now my 1st priority.

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U4-TZspqlOs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U4-TZspqlOs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.