1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Roger A......remember this one?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ric3677, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I was still in my "slump" that year.

For all the rest of you that are thinking about coming to the Montana State shoot this year. The club is Helena and that's where the shoot is this year. Hope to see you there.

[​IMG]

Rick in MT

2. ROGER A.

ROGER A. TS Member

hey Rick

sorry...did not see this, Chet A. called me last night and told me about it.

yes...yes i remember, it was a great day.....to bad for Shane we all felt bad for him.

the photo still hangs on my wall

got back for Tucson Monday night.....great time, but my shootin was not great
    will tell you more at the Hoppie and YES you are on the SQUAD with Tom, Bill, Ray and me

see ya at the Hoppie Rick

ROGER A.

3. ric3677

:) I think it was more like.... " I'm sure glad it wasn't me." LOL

See you at the Zoo

Rick in MT

4. ROGER A.

ROGER A. TS Member

Zardo

yep thats old Chester for ya

Chet and Karen are doin pretty good (he had a few health issues this pasted year)

Marvin and his wife are doin ok

Chet told me last nite that he, Marv and Mark M. are headed for Tucson in 2013,
    i guess Karen told him that he best due what he can due now.

you would love Chet and Marv's places in the Ruby Valley..........oh and Chester is a big WORLD KNOWN DUCK?GOOSE OUTFITTER....hehehe

Zardo come up and shoot the Montana State this year (got alot of good stories about Chester)

ROGER A.

5. MontanaMadMan

MontanaMadMan TS Member

Roger A

The only way you guys could break a 499 is if they were one-hole targets and Ray Charles was the score keeper.

All kiddin' aside ..... that is really great shooting....for spastics. haha

Chet A - The Montana Mad Man

6. ric3677

Chet, nice...really nice... I may be old but I still have most of my memory. Wait til you get to Helena this year and want a decent squad...what say you now?

I am surprised that you even know Ray Charles.

Rick in MT

7. ROGER A.

ROGER A. TS Member

Rick
    T-bone will take care of presquad duties for the Hoppie

Chester
    you have stepped in it now...........you have seen me shoot the second target in doubles and know that i'm spastic and who the hell is Ray Charles

i guess i will give a break, cause of your knife making prowess

ROGER A.

8. miner1

miner1 Member

I would love to chime in on this one, but I have to get off the 20 yd line before I can say much about the 3 amigos from Sheridan. All good shots and good friends of mine, but it sure is fun to watch them banter back and forth at shoots. If it isn't the wind, it is the STS shells that didn't go off :) Chet, Mark, and Marvin, I plan to be retired and waiting for you at the Spring Grand next year with a cold one!! Between my crappy shooting ability, your antics, and not to mention your potential to actually win something, it might be some kind of fun!

Your shooting pard on the other side of the hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.