1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== Hey Republican Party -- Are You Alive? ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

OK, here we are 18 months till the next election and not only are we without a single clear-cut qualified, electible Republican candidate, but the Democrats are quickly turning Bin Laden into a grand-slam selling point for re-election. Forget the facts, or who YOU think should get the credit for Bin Laden -- does anyone with a brain think that the Democrats aren't going to take advantage and politicize it for the next election? And does anyone really think most of the average nitwits on the street aren't going to eat it up?

So as the Democrats stack this on top of their massive war chest for the next election, what are WE doing? Are we indulging in Trump's ongoing publicity stunt and demanding Obama's college records? Or are we going back to the tired old Sarah Palin well? Wait -- should we dig up Newt Gengrich and pretend his countless moral lapses aren't a deal-breaker? Or will we really go to the shallow end of the pool and desperately fish out perennial lightweight Mitt Romney?

Go ahead, Republican Party -- keep your heads up your @sses for a few more months and lock-in a landslide victory for Obama. Good leadership. Nice job.

-Gary

2. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Eventually they are going to have to admit that Cheny was right to interrogate the way he did(ordered) because that's how they got the info for the hit on Usama. They are continuing Bush's policies and smart Republicans will have little trouble proving that. I like Christie and Allen West, Newt is smart and a jerk, I love Palin but she is unelectable, Romney is too pretty, too squeaky clean, reminds me of a slimey car salesman. Bachmann is cool, not electable though. Gas prices will be sky high come election time, jobs will be scarce, and people will forget about BL in time. We will probably suffer a massive terrorist strike between now and then. A lot can happen and will happen.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Good point, Bluedevil -- we've got the hope of a massive terrorist strike going for us.

And yes, the Democrats will all eventually admit that Cheney was right and they were wrong. They'll probably consede this the night before the election.

Very thoughtful and realistic observations.

-Gary

4. neofight

neofight TS Member

I am saddened by the fact that we don't have a clear challenger to put the Obamanator to rest. I would run and i know many of you would support me in my effort, but my checkered past as a used car salesman may come to haunt me and cause a shift of votes to the enemy's camp.

I would promise a Porsche in every garage and unlimited drilling for crude.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Neo:

Did you happen to finish in the bottom 1% of your Annapolis class?

Do you have a sassy personality and a vagina, by chance?

Because these have been the actual requirements for nomination by the Republican Party in recent years.

In other words, you actually may be over-qualified.

-Gary

6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

They aren't called the party of stupid for nothing. Republican women have bigger b**ls and straighter backbones than republican men.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

so you think that by hussein doing one thing right, he will get elected,,,,a bit delusional you are.....

8. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Remember killing bl isn't going to find you a job, due to revenge attacks your gas price will probably jump even higher than predicted. We have almost insurmountable internal problems that any president is going to have to offer sound solutions to get elected. Democrats can only offer more handouts, that's what they always offer and people are waking up to the fact it can't continue or our kids and grandkids are doomed.

9. Old Lady Shooter

Old Lady Shooter TS Member

Maybe Sheriff Joe (AZ) will run? I'd vote for him.

Judy H.

10. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Truthfully it's going to take about one fill up and one grocery shopping trip for any credit the pres gets to go away. This is going to be a long dead issue by election time when things will probably be even worse.

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You guys are making a serious underestimation of the likely benefit and duration of this. In the minds of the majority it has basically killed the gross incompetence argument, the indecisiveness argument, and the anti-military weakling argument in one fell swoop. Obama might play modest but the Democrats will make MAJOR political hay off this.

Again forget what YOU think -- in the shallow minds of the average voter, Obama is back to "Rock Star" status and beyond. I surfed cable TV last night and heard that exact term several times. Even Rudy Guiliani and retired Army Generals were singing Obama's praise on Fox News and talking about his "courageous" and "gutsy" move as though he conducted the raid personally. Wake up.

In any case, isn't it time for the Republicans to get off their @sses and stop with the clowns? Or must we re-learn the same old lesson once again (or finally learn it once, to be more accurate)?

-Gary

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I don't understand how y'all can't be listening to Gary right now. He's 100% on the money. I've been on the internet all day arguing with people from all over who have elevated the status of BHO. Even some of my voting age children are getting on the bandwagon. We had better wake up.

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

This went on wether Obama wanted this to happen or not. They watched it as it was happening due to the technology. But the CIA and the other covert actions of other departments are beginning to go ahead and do what needs to be done and the hell with Obama.
    What do you think would have happened if things would have went wrong. I'll bet you would not see Obama with his mug splattered on the tube. But you would hear how the Bush policy's were wrong and if you would have listened to the mighty one things would have been better,Ha.
    On the republican's pick for a runner for presi. For gods sakes don't go for that Obama democrat in republican clothes Mitch Daniels. This guy has been so luck that he could fall in a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose.
    He does no how to raise taxes and give big business the big breaks. The state of indiana has more temporary workers making half the pay they should be making.Also many of the laidoff workers are completelly out of unemployment benifits. Unemployment has been cut back from 99 wks. to 36 wks. If you turn down a temp. job you loose you unemployment benifits. I know people that took temp. jobs and worked for 6 wks and laid off. Guess what no unemployment for those people.
    Daniels is a piece of shit just like Obama. He gave grants to many medical Companies worth many millions of dollars and within 30 days those same companies laid off hundreds. What a piece of work this guy is. The only reason he got relected was the democrats thru in a ringer to run agains him by the name of Jill long. After the election she got a appointment by Obamma. The political parties on both sides new she couldn't be elected as a dog catcher. Indiana is a corrupt as Il. Wild Bill

14. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Maybe they could get Bob Dole.

15. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Trump is going to start ranting for bin Laden's death certificate and make this issue into another 3 ring circus LMAO Republicans better hope this Trump Chump doesn't start up with his antics again. He is killing them softly, making the whole party look like a bunch of wingnuts.

The Toilet Party has been deflated now, with regard to harping on Obama on national security issues.

In other news, Palin was doing her usual riding the coat-tails, after the fact, "I need attention, NOW!!" antics telling a crowd of the politically blind that we need answers to why Pakistan was harboring bin Laden. Geez, Palin, looks like you are too late to the party on that one!!! Everyone is posing that question, what makes it so special you are asking the same question too?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110503/ap_on_re_us/us_palin_colorado

when will a real Republican presidential contender step up and take some leadership rather than trying to make things into a circus and riding other people's coat-tails??

16. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

There'll be a lot of water run under the bridge between now and November 2012.

17. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

The retaliation will hit not only us, as citizens, but the oil supply, which they can easily do. Shut off oil and unemployment goes to 15% or more, gas will be $6 to 7 per gallon, show me a hero now! Everybody in office will be blamed. I hope I'm wrong, I've got kids and grandkids who will suffer, I'd vote for Obama myself if I thought he would secure their future. It's all about the next generation, not about me.

18. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Slimey Car salesmen is the way to go. They get the job done . Without them thousands of jobs go down the tubes. LOL

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

support Allen West.

20. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

GW22 - "we've got the hope of a massive terrorist strike going for us."

Does your hate of the President cause you to seriously hope for that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.