1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Puablo, Barb- my BOY is a senior vet today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Smoke 1, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoke 1

Smoke 1 Banned User Banned

That's right. I turned 17 today. MY new title is King of the Snoozers. I must admit I sometimes get lost if I turn around too fast but age is like a fine wine(what ever that means). I can snore with the best of them and I still got my sniffer. There ain't a bird in the chicken coop that will not get out of my way. I got my master well trained. He doesn't seem to mind if I have frequent accidents on the floor or wake him up three times during the night to go out. Yup, retired life is great. I get two good squares a day, a nice frolic in the woods and a lot of love. Well, I'm looking forward to that steak he promised so I will bid all you dog lovers farewell . Sunday Jazzman of Chichester.

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Real nice EB! I liked it! Glad you're taking good care of your pup.
    My pup is in the same boat...sleeps, eats, P&P, and that's about it now. But at least we still got them with us, thank God. Take care, JP

3. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

WOW Evan - Jazz is one great dawg and he sure scored when he picked you as his human.

thanks for the update....happy birthday puppy!

b. (ps - congrats to you as well for entering the Vet category this past June!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.