1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Ohio! The Bomber Busts 100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The big Congrats go to my friend, Gary "The Bomber" Bombalicki for busting his first 100 straight at Oak Tree today. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see it but ironically, he was shooting with the same 4 guys that I was shooting with a couple of months ago when I got my first 100. They are going to start renting out that 5th spot if this keeps up. Yep, they shot his Ohio State hat though I hear only one of them managed to hit it.

After a whole sack full of 99s and 98s, in fact, enough to have him shooting AA, I know it is a relief to get that monkey off his shoulder.

I assume he was inspired by the Buckeyes backing into the National Championship game compliments of the best team in the Country, the Sooners.

Here's to a whole bunch more my friend.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Apparently he, "The Bomber", shoots a might bit better than OSU's basketball team!

ec90t

4. Charliebigteeth

Charliebigteeth TS Member

Congratulations Gary. I bet that last shot was tough. Just remember what you did and keep doing it.

5. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Thanks Jimbo for you nice words, now I know what its like to shoot at the 100th target and smoke it and not have to tell these long tales of I lifted my head, shot too fast (you know the rest).

Funny thing about this is after I broke the 100, went to shoot handicap and the rib fell off my gun, some 40 shots later, could you imagine that happening on your 100th target.

Bomber

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

bomber, From now on their easier. We have high expectations!
    Congrats!!

7. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

hey big guy. missed you last week for turkey day. see you next week. Hope to shoot some clays and the bull. I can't wait to see you shoot and give me some lessons. motordoc

8. 3DHC

3DHC Member

He's going to have to buy a new hat!!!

The old one has some new ventilation.

Good shooting.

Butch

9. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Butch,

You like that new hat, I drove home and went to the gas station with it on and forgot about the hole in it and it did not hit me why this women was looking at me so strange.

Bomber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.