1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey OBAMA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

I will not be preached to about gun control from a government that sold guns to a mexican drug cartel !!!

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I Agree Oboozo bans guns then he can reverse history and enslave the nation.People just dont get it.

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

fast gun, I've been telling people the same thing for a few years now. Sadly, even a lot of shooters totally disagree. You are right, THEY JUST DON'T GET IT...
    Jeff

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

What ????? This is the crisis they wanted. They just couldn't get it through Fast & Furious. They've got it now with Newtown.

jerbear_2008_0303141.jpg

Jerbear

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

There is somebody I will listen to and it's not Oscumbag:

johngalt_2011_120686.jpg

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I will give up armed security when the wealthy, left elite give up theirs.

Lead by example.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I don't care who gives up their guns, I don't intend to

8. thunder

thunder Active Member

Many have fought for our freedoms, many have died for our freedoms, I will not disgrace them by giving up my guns or any other constitutional rights.

9. lwr_

lwr_ Member

We will surely face much opposition in the coming months. Let us please be civil and most of all accurate. Please do your research and get quotes 100% correct. We do not want to be labled a bunch of nuts. Remember, civil and accurate! Note the difference in the two quotes below. So first and foremost in accordance with George Washington, not only be armed but also disciplined. Check and double check you sources.

And yet another bogus Washington quote:

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government

The actual quote:

A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies.
    ---George Washington's First Annual Message to Congress (January 8, 1790)

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Iwr,

You have to remember who your dealing with, NOW days, the elites claim to be more "educated" then anyone in World history.

THEY could not understand what George said in his address to Congress or the Nation.

The phrase KISS comes to mind, Keep It Simple Stupid, so they can understand!!

11. Mountainsteve

Mountainsteve Member

Please take this down to the political threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.