1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, Moderator(s)!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Looks like just a history lesson to me. Any part of it not factual?

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Yep. The thread you are talking about contains facts. The other one was kind of a stretch an most all issues and the post I made in retaliation was the "things you must believe to be a democrat". Same thing, it was over the top equally.

3. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Shucks, I went to the thread hoping to find a real brouhaha. It seemed pretty tame to me.

I t also seemed like the originator of the thread was doing all of us a service. Even if the Dems win, it is better that Hillary lose. At least the female White House employees will be safe, and we will not have to repalce the silverware again.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

ODIN, you ever heard the old saying about poking a sleeping bear? Hap

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Fair and Balance, you know. Mass media is liberal biased, TS.com is conservative biased.

Live with it.

HM

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

ODIN if you are really worried about the Moderator seeing this and not starting an useless argument. Why didn't you go to the bottom of the page and send the Link directly to the Mods.

I know you wouldn't get a kick out of that right.

Bob Lawless

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Maybe Odin should post something concerning trapshooting,,something,,instead of a continuous string of never ending off topic posts.

8. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Odin just for the sake of discussion and so I don't get tossed off of this Website. I will see if I can enlighten you as to the difference in the two threads. The one you are calling inflammatory and asking the Moderators why they haven't removed it yet. Is all based on facts already in evidence. The other thread is only partly factual and the rest is designed to upset the republicans. They are someone's opinion the facts on the one you are inquiring about are already proved and in the history books. There fore there is no need for an argument as the Facts can't be argued. Hope this helps.

Bob Lawless

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Geez, an argument over whether opinions should be be debated...a new low.

10. Paladin

Then why do you continuously contribute only to off topic threads?

11. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Odin

Get your a website and start your discussion page. But be sure to let the posters post what ever they want, not what you want the site to be.

You want freedom of speech go to the government and say what you want to them. You don't have free speech to any one person. It is the government that shall not infringe on free speech not me. On my property I can and will stop any crap that I do not like. And no explanation will be given or is necessary. I don't like what you say you will go....

Rock

Jim

12. Paladin

Odin is one post deleting son of a gun. Apparently the self proclaimed "king of the gods" has verbally run amok.

13. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

His real handle is Cooper. FD

14. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

So much for Odin. Took his posts and went to that big trapshoot in the sky. LOL

15. Paladin

I haven't read one trapshooting related post from him, yet he claimed to be "in favor of eliminating ALL O/T threads." Obviously he was a direct cause of the excess O/T problem.

JBrooks, how do you know he shot,,he never posted about it?

16. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

He shoots a little and not very well. Mostly a liberal troll.

17. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Are there any known strong liberals that are AAA27AAA? Statistics want to know!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.