1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

HEY LITERALIST

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit, dan the possum cop(your name not mine) won the derby today with a 48, maltzie tied for 2nd with a 46. bob was here as was hermie(sandie your name again). bob looks pretty good, his shooting was a little off, for him today but with what he is going through i think that is to be expected. he still kicked my rear. you need to enable your buddy list thingy i tried to send this there but you ain't turned on so to speak. i keep getting little tidbits from the guys about you and still think you need to come to ottumwa.jackmitch

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Federal Witness Protection Program??? I heard he was out on a work release program and is waiting on permission from his parole officer.

Just trying to help.

Jim

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

thanks guys your really helpful. now wheres the lit

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Beats me Jack. Hopefully he wasn't involved with the group that was recently busted for beastiality.

Jim

5. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

The Lit has been recalled.

Yes, recalled.

The State of Minnesota has recalled him as a defective person. MN Governor, Tim Good'n'Plenty, said that he did not want the Show Me's to think that the Land of Winston would send a defective émigré to a sister state.

So you must find his buddy list address somewhere in Minnesota.

6. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Admiral, Recalled?? He probably fled the state to avoid prosecution.

Jim

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i have to meet this guy, everybody seems to know him but me. from what i've heard other than his preference for sheep we have some things in common. i would love to here his stories about the swclowns.jackmitch

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Well at least I've been smeared, Unjustly so I might add, By a world renown expert in breeding animals. Things have gotten so strange since Lit moved down here the National Enquirer has opened a satellite office in Jeff City.

Jim

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I knew you guys would get hammered!!

Zard, apt description my friend! Didn't Maltzie also say Lit was very pretty a while back? :) Hap

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Hap, Maltzie never said "pretty" when describing the Lit.

He said he was "petty". Heck of a difference.

There is nothing wrong with the Lit, unless of course you consider his obsession with sheep. Seems to occupy all of his time for some strange reason.

Oh well, you know what they say.........Different strokes for different folks!

Hauxfan!

11. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

What DOES a traphouse look like. Can you post pics?

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Ok, here is a picture of a trap house.

The leprechaun will trip over the string when he enters the house pulling the trap door shut behind him.

13. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

The Hauxster has it right....I said "petty", and it was the literalist that explained how that wonderful dieing quiver was the best ever in chicken breeding. After all, the literalist is the best at everything. Just ask him.... Praise his Excellency.

I also said "cheap" not "cheep" as in the chicken business. Cheap as in not wanting to spend 5 hours in the car or the 25 bucks in gas, to see a life long friend suffering from cancer. Meet the few people that potentially has respect for him, or compete with the Clowns in jackpot trap shooting. (He is now feeling boohoo bad)

Then he beats up on his Minidamsota friends with the reality that MO may require dismissal from residency, Iowa already has outstanding warrants, and most other states have criminalized his sexual preferences.

My boy....you is diggin' a deep hole.

Maltzie

14. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

Curvy:

Which one of those cuties is you. Left or right?

And are you implying that the Lit is small in stature like a leprechaun?

15. recurvyarcher

The one on the right looks like the kids in my extended family, although these cuties are not related to me.

Hey, just because Denny's pants may be shorter and he might be looking up to some of his fellow trap shooters doesn't necessarily mean that he can't get by with his wicked sense of style...

16. admiral Art

admiral Art TS Member

You mean his wicked satire.

I have scars from his rapier.

17. recurvyarcher

oh, I thought it was SHEEP he was into...

18. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LMAO@Devi!! That's quick gurl!

Guess I'll hafta wear my specks next time I read posts about the Lit, purdy, pretty, petty and now puny? :)

The Lit and I was havin a good time on RJ Stewarts trap chat site till he got booted and banned! That's about the equivlent of gettin thrown outa the drug store? Some just don't seem to understand the way his mind wurks? :) Hap

19. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit you are taking this attack very well. that 50 straight pot is around $500.00 bucks but you can't win it the first time you shoot to keep the sandbaggers honest. so ifn you is goin to claim it you got about the next 3 weeks to shoot for it.jackmitch

20. recurvyarcher

That's ok, I don't ride any donkeys to the shoots, I drive my truck. But I'll let you can kick the tires on it if it makes you feel better...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.