1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey! Laugh at me!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Questor, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Questor

Questor TS Member

Now that I'm taking shooting lessons I've got so many ideas in my head that it's dropped my shooting scores dramatically. I realize this is temporary and is rebuilding the foundations of my shooting, so it will be worthwhile.

Just thought you'd find this amusing because you've probably been there and done that and are happy to have it behind you.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Questor,good luck.

Never have taken any lesson's out side of hard knocks.

Then again, you can't win the Kentucky Derby with a (Mule).

Bo

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hope it pays off in the end for you Questor

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Now that is done with and if I may make a suggestion during your lessons remember that sooner or later as long as you follow your coaches advice and lessons what he is teaching you will become natural to you and you will improve but until that time ...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BTW ... I know what ya mean, I've been changing and working on various things while shooting bunker the last couple of months and my scores are still alright but almost laughably a joke but they are improving and they will get better than what they were but until then ... you can laugh at me as well.

5. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

I find this pretty funny. My brother took shooting lessons and my sister-law went with him as it was out of state. She would sit in and listen to what was being said, and then watch them shoot. We were shooting league at the time, so my brother got to try out what he learned.

For the first two weeks shooting my sister-law out shot him. She applied what she had heard while my brother was trying to incorporate all of the instruction. We had some good laughs at his expense. He's shooting real good now, but those first shoots were something we all still laugh about.

Gary

6. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

The same thing happened to me in a way. I took a clinic and my scores, at first jumped dramatically, then all of a sudden I started thinking too much and they went down dramatically, now they are back up and I am becoming more and more consistent. Just keep shooting and they'll make their way back up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.