1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** HEY *** JACK *** MITCH***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

going to bosco,s sat? dwain

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

no i shot a bt 100 at the ikes in ottumwa last weekend.it was a little high priced i thought have i seen yours? dwain

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain i don't think so. would like to but the head red head wouldn't like it too much.hope to see the sun and lots of shooters sunday. about 60 degrees would be nice too.jack

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i made the fall hdcp but lost your number. dwain

5. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

did you have that boat at lee waylands camper? dwain

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

jack. tell the head redhead you are going shopping for a christmas present for her then head on down to bosco,s. ... dwain

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

jack. tell the head redhead you are going shopping for a christmas present for her then head on down to bosco,s. ... dwain

8. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

she knows she ain't gettin much from me, she doesn't give me enough money to shop and shoot both. by the way i have to take her to des moines on black friday shopping. i'll be girl watchin while she's a shopping.

10. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

good man then tell her fri nite you have to go back to des moines sat to get her christmas present. tell her you couldn,t get it while she was along.then head on down to bosco,s then christmas morning tell her they were out of whatever you were going to buy her . tell her you have raincheck.. dwain

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i want to buy her a ceasar guirini like franks but she doesn't want one. i say don't worry i'll find something to do with it. a few other guns on here i want her to have also but she says no. that and a lack of funds is why she ain't gettin much. i've offered to get her a new truck too but she ain't bitin on that either. life sucks. good luck at boscos and tell bosco i said hi.i do like going there but have a hard time finding the time.

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

red headed women have no sense of humor and they don't have any appeciation for a guys need to have something nice to shoot or ride in to the shoot.

13. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

by golly jack i think you are right, a new ceasr guirinni would make a very nice christmas present for her. dwain

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i'll tell her you agree, i'm sure it will make a difference. i was in osky today putting in a vanity top in at the ford dealers new house. sellin fords must be good up there.got to go hope to see ya sunday

15. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

If she's a redhead you already have a good ride, be grateful. Bill

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i am, shes kind a tough though. she puts up with me and my bad habits though so i guess i,m lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.