1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey IndyShotgun

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Work is going to have me around Indy for the next couple of weeks. Why don't we meet up at one of your local haunts and do a little shooting. Looking forward to hearing from you.

ss

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I can't believe that he hasn't responded?

ss

3. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

I just saw your post.

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

He wont show. Him and Longblow will be giving each other prostate exams.

5. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

Shucker, I took a look at some of your posts to see if you were the kind of guy that I'd want to show around Indy. Not sure if I could stand it.

You said:

"Make Iran a "No Fly Zone" and let the Israeli Air Force do the enforcement. If they drop a few bombs by mistake, so be it!"

This is a horribly dumb, big-government, Liberal, big-spending, neocon idea that will only squander our country's wealth and make us less safe. We have absolutely no reason to attack or harass Iran. This sounds like stupid Fox News rage. If you want Israel to meddle in Iran, make sure that we won't commit a dollar, a soldier, or so much as a minute of our time to back up Israel.

You also said:

"It looks like Florida has passed a wonderful law that'll require welfare recipients to pass a drug test before assistance will be issued. As usual, the ACLU and all the libs are against this saying that it is unconstitutional."

Your solution to a big-government program is to have a bigger government program that destroys the Fourth Amendment, increases spending, acclimates everyone to constant searches and surveillance and spends even more money?

Plus, once you've established another tool for the police state, it's an easy matter to say "If you want/need to deal with the government in x manner, you need to take a drug test."

I'm on the pro-freedom side. What about you makes me want to hang out with you?

You're not on my banned list. Why didn't you PM me to ask me out for a date?

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Indy',

I know most of the clubs around the Indianapolis area as I travel there pretty frequently. I just wanted to know if you are man enough to show your face.

I'm pretty sure IGC is open on Wednesday's. If I recall, There is a club on the westside that is open on Thursday evenings. If I missed one or you have a better shooting spot please speak up.

ss

7. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

The IndyShotgun Facebook page has a schedule of all local clubs. It's located under "Where to Shoot." You're invited to review and download it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Indy-Shotgun/174953115857005

"I just wanted to know if you are man enough to show your face."

What a bewildering comment, and it proves you're dishonest.

You originally asked:

"Why don't we meet up at one of your local haunts and do a little shooting."

Sounds honest and inviting, but it was neither. It was just a puerile taunt.

Though I don't like to get too far into the minds of crazy people, I wonder a little how one showing up for shooting with someone else, upon invitation, is "man enough to show your face"? How do you make the connection between the two acts? Is shooting with you "manly"? Is showing one's face around you "manly"? Do you want to shave together?

Isn't it rather true that you just speak out of emotion and don't have much regimentation behind your thought processes? Sort of like your politics?

If you're going to ask me on a date, you'll have to woo me. What about you would make me want to shoot with you or hang out with you?

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

chickensh%&

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Woo You?? What are you some kind of pervert?? He wants to shoot with you not go to bed with you.

The more I read of your junk the more of a sick person I think you are.

Don

10. IndyShotgun

IndyShotgun TS Member

'chickensh%&"

There something I should be afraid of, Grin?

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Obviously you are scared of something the way you hide your ID and won't take up this offer to meet. Heck i met all kinds of people at the Grand who called me out to meet in person. So why are so worried about meeting SS?

12. zoomfast

zoomfast TS Member

No dog in this fight, but...

"It looks like Florida has passed a wonderful law that'll require welfare recipients to pass a drug test before assistance will be issued. As usual, the ACLU and all the libs are against this saying that it is unconstitutional."

Whats the big deal? lots of working folks are required to pass a drug test as a condition of their employment. Is it ok for the people paying for their government assistance, but not the recipients?

13. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

If the FL drug test was such a horriable thing.. then why did claims drop 17,000 the first month they started testing??

Maybe someone we know is upset they won't be able to get their government handout when they come to FL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.